Stray Fawn Community

The Funeral

Broken

4 hours ago, Google Kääntäjä said:

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned @Basil.

You were a good friend and will be missed dearly. I hope to run into you in the future. If not here, then on a different website that you're more active on.

Yeah, we kidnapped villagers together and then I made an AU of her OC. Thus meaning DT can kinda still participate in events since I own the AU.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Silverblackheart said:

I want to cry... again...

Like out of happiness or sadness again? Tbh... I'm never sure with anyone, especially you... or myself at times.

2 minutes ago, Silverblackheart said:

Sadness, I don’t understand how other people can’t be more sensitive sometimes. I’m talking about FlowerMask’s mentioning about how I was a jerk, yeah okay I have to really obsess over the tiniest things so much, Hecc my life.

Just now, Silverblackheart said:

Oh and sadness because sometimes me and my girlfriend won’t even hang out, period, it’s just a matter of not planning ahead all because of these stupid time zones!!

Honestly, I'm kinda not here mentally but rant to me all you want. You can like do it over PM or anything I honestly don't care (On what you rant about.) but I will read it.

On 2/3/2020 at 4:00 PM, Google translation said:

Silver’s gone but it was what was best for their health. Still miss her tho even if she started getting a little mean to some of the members

51 minutes ago, Silverblackheart said:

Sadness, I don’t understand how other people can’t be more sensitive sometimes. I’m talking about FlowerMask’s mentioning about how I was a jerk, yeah okay I have to really obsess over the tiniest things so much, Hecc my life.

If your talking about the this post I never used the word jerk I just said you were being mean to people on the forums, I’m sorry that you took it the wrong way and I shouldn’t have mentioned it. ^^

10 minutes ago, Silverblackheart said:

No guys I am at fault right now, I should just learn to push these aside and not let them bother me, I’m also tired at the moment so my moods are often out of control.

I appreciate that you are trying, I don't know what your life is like or whats going on inside it so I will try to be more understanding in the future, anyways its late and I have school tmrw so I'm going to go to bed goodnight!

To the pain I had to suffer through?

Nah, just wanted to comment on the best face. : / 

Also why do we talk in smol font?

I don’t know... I can’t deal with being on these forums anymore, I’m sorry.

It's alright ^-^ 

You can leave again if you want to. We will respect you choice.

It’s a permanent choice I’m afraid, because everytime I come back, I’m always called out for my mistakes, because I can’t forget about them myself.

Just do whatever feels like the best choice, as you are the only person who can change yourself.

I have one request though - Be happy. I know I am sappy lol. 

Well, Silver is gone again. Even tough she said she's not coming back, I hope that one day when she's in a better place mentally she will feel comfortable enough to join us again...

Her final will was to have a proper funeral post. I don't know her well and can't remember much aside from the drama and the beautiful artwork she shared with us, but hopefully others can expand this memorial.

Silver was an active member of the community and a dedicated beta tester. The baby nichelings she shared with us brought delight into our days.

On aika hiljaa kiittää ja kättä puristaa

Nyt meidät yhteen liittää vain muistojemme maa

Jäi jälki sydämiimme

Jälki unelmiin

Teille laulamme nyt näkemiin

Turvallista matkaa me toivotamme näin

On aika purjeet nostaa ylöspäin

Turvallista matkaa aalloilla elämän

Kanssa hyvän ystävän

• Like 5

Just now, Google Kääntäjä said:

On aika hiljaa kiittää ja kättä puristaa

Nyt meidät yhteen liittää vain muistojemme maa

Jäi jälki sydämiimme

Jälki unelmiin

Teille laulamme nyt näkemiin

Turvallista matkaa me toivotamme näin

On aika purjeet nostaa ylöspäin

Turvallista matkaa aalloilla elämän

Kanssa hyvän ystävän

My terrible English translation:

It's time to thank you quietly and shake your hand

Now all that joins us is the memories' land

You left a mark in our hearts

A mark in our dreams

Now we'll sing farewell to you

Have a safe journey, we wish for you

It's time to set sail

Have a safe journey on the waves of life

Along with a good friend

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Oh wait she's still on... Welp at least the post is done because I have to go to bed.

By the way that song is sung every year at the school spring celebration. It's sung because the 9th graders will be leaving for highschool and trade school. Always makes a few people cry. There's a second verse, but I won't post it because it's religious

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

goodbye silver, I enjoy watching you reactions on posts, goodbye. 

also maybe add a history of who is  currently dead and who has been revived (( how many times they have been revived) and they can be dead if they have been revived.

• Paw up 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2020 at 12:34 PM, The Lost One said:

Bye, @SilversDead, i hope you will feel better with yourself. I miss the times where you almost killed me with your niceness

That's actually really nice.

• Eek! 1

12 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Reading this thread makes me sad. It almost feels as though I could’ve done something to prevent everyone from leaving.

We’ll all miss you, Silver, @Basil, A Nicheling, @thivid08, @Jojo, and everyone else mentioned here. I miss you all :(

(On that note, has anyone seen Bostonlobstah? Or are they under a new alias?)

I've been pretty inactive ever since the quarantine for some reason, but I'm still here. not dead :)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Let me just yeet this list of inactive users here

Just now, Tuft said:

kuva.thumb.png.1a2deebef0a645c3ff3cfc3eac018a30.png

I spent like an hour on this meme... Most of it was spent going through "past leaders" searching for people who haven't been active since January. I even took the time to color the commas and tried to make sure that no username was split on two rows.

• Sad 2