Stray Fawn Community

The Funeral

Broken

1 minute ago, Tuft said:

Making that list really gave me a better understanding of why the forums are so quiet nowadays...

I’ve noticed that too. It’s pretty bustling around noon (my time) then goes silent. I feel as though that the devs can attract new people to the forums if they really upped up their advertising game 

• Like 1

Just now, SilverHowl said:

And I wish they ran a better forums with more rules in the first place and more mods..

I helped write those rules we have today back in May. Tell me what’s wrong with them and I can propose future changes to Philo if a lot of other mods/devs/regular members also agree.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

And I wish they ran a better forums with more rules in the first place and more mods..

While the rules could be clearer, I appreciate the freedom we have compared to the walls of text that WQ forum members have to memorize

• Like 3

Just now, Tuft said:

While the rules could be clearer, I appreciate the freedom we have compared to the walls of text that WQ forum members have to memorize

Oh damn. Is it like trying to remember some really big chunk of your textbook knowing you’ll get quizzed on it tomorrow?

Also, I’d be happy to propose new rules. Tell me how they can be improved :)

• Like 2

ideas to get it more active

-more art comps

-more miss niches

-more gameplay comps (survive the longest, breed this nicheling with no cheats, etc)

-advertise on the steam community xD

-more playthroughs

-an art collab where everyone can put in a nicheling

also: later I'll be posting a thing with ideas for people to expand their pantheon mythology (how the Niche world was created, why nichelings and bearyenas are closely enough related to breed, who makes nichelings gods, etc) ;)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

Oh damn. Is it like trying to remember some really big chunk of your textbook knowing you’ll get quizzed on it tomorrow?

Also, I’d be happy to propose new rules. Tell me how they can be improved :)

Every. single. forum section. has a long page of text. Think of the "parravens" suggestion.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Just now, SilverHowl said:

@Goggles-kun Well for one thing the wording rule(7) is pretty useless, noone's going to follow it and it doesn't matter if people say hate or sucks, they don't even get called out for it.

I feel like there needs to be a counselour here on the forums to help others incase they're depressed, thats all I really have, they're good rules, but what I meant is how they should've added all these at the beginning(at launch of the website) : /

They probably weren't added before because , at first, there wasn't much conflict. most rules were added because when they were allowed, it caused conflict.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sky said:

-more art comps

-more miss niches

-more gameplay comps (survive the longest, breed this nicheling with no cheats, etc)

-more playthroughs

also: later I'll be posting a thing with ideas for people to expand their pantheon mythology (how the Niche world was created, why nichelings and bearyenas are closely enough related to breed, who makes nichelings gods, etc) ;)

What about, like, mod-created events where everyone can participate? We can vote on an idea in our own subsection.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

1 minute ago, Sky said:

-more art comps

-more miss niches

-more playthroughs

I've looked at some old miss niches and they looks really fun. Also I've been wanting to make a play through, but have a hard time coming up with an idea.

• Like 3

Just now, Applesauce said:

I've looked at some old miss niches and they looks really fun. Also I've been wanting to make a play through, but have a hard time coming up with an idea.

You can start a storymode save and try doing a playthrough of your attempt to get to Home Island

Just now, Applesauce said:

Oh heck yeah they were fun. I even made some Miss Niche propaganda that was featured on the dev’s Twitter 

3DBBD6AD-8E4A-4CA7-9018-840B8BA65BA2.thumb.jpeg.453347d7b6950953d2be00bdf383e721.jpeg

• Love 5

We can vote on an idea in our own subsection.

You guys have a subsection?!

Actually I should have expected that after the mobile tester section became a thing but somehow I didn't

• Like 1

Oh heck yeah they were fun. I even made some Miss Niche propaganda that was featured on the dev’s Twitter 

3DBBD6AD-8E4A-4CA7-9018-840B8BA65BA2.thumb.jpeg.453347d7b6950953d2be00bdf383e721.jpeg

:Love:

3 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I just wish they were more friendlier where everyone gets a reward for their hard work...

maybe everyone can! Everyone could get a prize! (maybe the winner's could be slightly more complex, like with a background, or it could be the same as everyone else's)

• Like 3