Stray Fawn Community

WQ3 screenshots

Lilytuft

7 hours ago, Moptimus Prime said:

Noooo

Press F for my bucket

kuva.thumb.png.6954b081b880ebf72417fc07cfd04cfa.png

F

I wanna play WQAE but I get bored : ( especially with the territory bits. I HATE claiming and maintaining territory. Once I get my pups I just maintain a couple hexes and leave the rest to die

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sky said:

F

I wanna play WQAE but I get bored : ( especially with the territory bits. I HATE claiming and maintaining territory. Once I get my pups I just maintain a couple hexes and leave the rest to die

When pup quest becomes available in multiplayer, you can watch the pups and I can run around peeing on things.

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

12 hours ago, Sky said:

F

we are the exact opposite lmao. i love claiming territory

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

I wonder if WQAE would work on my computer....what sort of computer do you have @Moptimus Prime and how well does it run?

Well it's quite though to run on most computers, but toning down the graphic settings usually helps. My dad just bought a new gaming pc that runs it great

• Paw up 1

BTW in my opinion claiming territory is just apart of the challenge of the game. I don't know whether I would like it or not because I haven't played WQ3, (I did play WQ2 once a long time ago but I barely remember it). However I would think it would be kinda like gathering berries in Niche which I really don't mind but doesn't make for very exciting footage most the time lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

BTW in my opinion claiming territory is just apart of the challenge of the game. I don't know whether I would like it or not because I haven't played WQ3, (I did play WQ2 once a long time ago but I barely remember it). However I would think it would be kinda like gathering berries in Niche which I really don't mind but doesn't make for very exciting footage most the time lol.

i spent 2 hours trying to get enough territory to have pups. you just run. pee a couple times. run some more. pee a bit. run some more. with an occasional encounter with stranger wolves that just makes your life harder. at least in niche you just click a few times and the day's over

Just now, Sky said:

i spent 2 hours trying to get enough territory to have pups. you just run. pee a couple times. run some more. pee a bit. run some more. with an occasional encounter with stranger wolves that just makes your life harder. at least in niche you just click a few times and the day's over

Lol, I guess niche is easier. Like I said I haven't tried WQAE so I wouldn't know. 

• Like 1