Stray Fawn Community

Niche Art Comp (With a theme this time!)

MAТТRESS

Guest SilverTheNicheling
42 minutes ago, Raana O le Faʻi said:

I don't think so...

Not gonna suggest that you use a random number generator but hehes! Whatever you wanna do....

5 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Not gonna suggest that you use a random number generator but hehes! Whatever you wanna do....

Ya, the generators are kinds unfair, I think... But I have another plan if we end up with a tie at the end :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Raana O le Faʻi said:

Ya, the generators are kinds unfair, I think... But I have another plan if we end up with a tie at the end :)

Well that’s just it.. they’re called RANDOM number generators, the odds are endless and can never even predict what would happen, it doesn’t have a choice, it’s neither alive either...

I hope one day you can hire someone besides me to be a judge, course I wanted to be one, but I refuse to vote on art because of how heartbreaking it gets to see someone upset that their art didn’t win...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Well that’s just it.. they’re called RANDOM number generators, the odds are endless and can never even predict what would happen, it doesn’t have a choice, it’s neither alive either...

I hope one day you can hire someone besides me to be a judge, course I wanted to be one, but I refuse to vote on art because of how heartbreaking it gets to see someone upset that their art didn’t win...

I don’t have a favorite, pretty much everything I see that is submitted into art contests have wonderful effort put into them, course now they do have their flaws, but don’t we all have them? I’m sure instead of an art contest, maybe ask somebody like me to critique on them so they can do better and improve on their skill! ^^