Stray Fawn Community

A niche tournament thingy?

Rainwater

So, um... I don't know why I suddenly made this, but I did, so... it's here now. Note: This will be VERY long, It might even take a month. Depends how many people join.

How this will work? Well, it's a 'point' system. Make sure to keep track!

Switch islands: 2 points
Get a prehistoric gene: 7 points
Unlock any gene: 1 point
Survive 100 days: 5 points
Survive 500 days:  10 points
Breed an exact replica of Adam: 50 points
Reach home island: End game

How to win? Get more points than anyone else. A tie? The two go again.

Quick notes/Q&A

Must be on story mode
No console

Please keep a 'journal' of how you do and make sure to write how many points you got. Also give me screenshots of every time you get points, like a picture of your day amount, a prehistoric gene nicheling next to a nicheling of yours I have seen before, and even your Adam replica next to a nicheling I know. (I need his genes too).

A lot of people are going to lose completely while trying to do this, so you only get three chances. It don't want this to take a year or something.

Prize: You've been looking for this part, huh? Three art pieces of any nicheling and two sketches. More if you finish by a lot, but three is the default. Doesn't sound like enough? Well, sorry to disappoint you, but there's only so much I can do.

If ten people join, I'm going to close this up, and if someone doesn't join in two days (with at least four people), I will close it then too.

If you take more than a month to finish one attempt you will get two sketches if you win and that's all. This only doesn't apply if more than two people are going past a month. You need to finish within three days of one another because you are probably stalling on  an island trying to breed a zillion Adams.

Don't be rude, guys. This is friendly competition for art. I don't want anyone to be mad if they lose, or winners to brag too much. If it looks like something is starting, I will delete this.

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Rainwater said:

It doesn't matter who finishes first, it's how many points you have when you finish.

But people will still probably be on HI by the time I get out of this crappy hotel...

6 minutes ago, Meron'nitchirin said:

Y’know what? I probably won’t join after all, because I hate competitions. I feel like I always lose.

This one's defining factor is time. Even if you end up in second place or something, maybe there's a split prize? 

If too many people don't join, though, winning should be relatively easy by plain investment. Switching islands might be a very easy farming strategy...

• Like 1