Stray Fawn Community

Building nests even when not pregnant.

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

So I think this would make much more sense since it would be great for storytelling purposes, like.. you could plop down a nest for being the purpose of someone's room, or.. how bout for something helpful.. the male nichelings or non-pregnant females can help build the nest on a specific tile near them to help a slow mother so she can get to her nest in time to give birth.

I dunno, this just sounds like a neat idea.. and I haven't suggested something new myself in over a while, I'm not sure if others have already, I've checked and it doesn't seem like it.

10 replies to this post

This sounds like a great idea! Up-voted! (I remember when I first started playing Niche, and I got super confused because I knew I had to build a nest to have a baby, but I didn't know the nicheling had to be pregnant already. So I was trying to build the nest, but I eventually figured it out :))

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Raana O le Faʻi said:

This sounds like a great idea! Up-voted! (I remember when I first started playing Niche, and I got super confused because I knew I had to build a nest to have a baby, but I didn't know the nicheling had to be pregnant already. So I was trying to build the nest, but I eventually figured it out :))

Yeah, this would be great for beginners too ^^ also thank you! You're too kind.. ❤️

Guest SilverTheNicheling
8 hours ago, Jojo said:

Heck yeah! I would love this for story builiding but also for playing a bird species or something like that where the males often help with the nest building.

Wonderful!! I just hope this is a thing someday...