Stray Fawn Community

New update (version 1.1.0) is on the preview branch!

Philo

My nicheling has peacock tail but the profile and family tree image show fin tail. The genes show that he has fin tail inactive, but he has peacock tail active.

IMG_20180503_174218.jpg

IMG_20180503_174121.jpg

IMG_20180503_174055.jpg

I think I found a bug. When I send my nichelings up into a tree, the leaves disappear. They reappear when I move them off the tree. Also, when I do perch the nichelings on the trees, they are floating up above the tree. Admittedly, I have only done this with babies and juveniles, as I currently have no adults that can fly.

• Like 1

After playing for a bit more, I found that all nichelings are floating when perched on the birch trees, but on regular nut trees they look normal. The leaves still disappear though, although I'm wondering if that might be intentional to make them easier to click on.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LitzyRaizal said:

Hai guys, 

i cant access the preview branch.?

i really want to try the island! and find the new mutes, 

but i cant access it. Help.?

is there anyway that i can or have i completely lost the chance to play the preview branches.? 

http://prntscr.com/jdt8n7

Click the arrow next to where it says 'NONE - Opt out of all beta programs' and once you hit that you should be given a few options one of which should be 'release_preview' select that one and let it update. You don't need the beta code thing. At least that's how it worked when I did it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tears_of_Quartz said:

Click the arrow next to where it says 'NONE - Opt out of all beta programs' and once you hit that you should be given a few options one of which should be 'release_preview' select that one and let it update. You don't need the beta code thing. At least that's how it worked when I did it.

it wont let me, it wont let me do the drop down thing iv tried Dx

22 hours ago, orangesunrise said:

I have experienced a similar thing with scorpion tail. One of my nichelings has scorpion tail active, though the portrait and family tree show the creature with tailfin.

Yea I think it is just a problem with fin and peacock tail.

This update is amazing! I've recently been trying to breed in scorpion tail and peacock tail into my nichelings, which hasn't really been working, but it does take a couple generations to work from the mutations menu. I was also having the same glitch with the combined twins thing, but it's not really a problem for me at least. Anyway, I love the update, especially the wings and beak!

• Like 1

I just want to send out a thank you for releasing this and I can't  wait to see the whole product.

There are a few things I would like to mention. Within the first 10 minutes after starting the game on Whale Island, I was "attacked" by three Bearnyas (?) and two rouge males. Just letting you know if this is supposed to be an easier starting site. 

Again, thank you. 

• Like 1

@FinallyFalling
Thanks and welcome to the forums :)
Yeah, we'll move whale island from easy to medium islands I think.

@Tears_of_Quartz
Thanks for helping out LitzyRaizal:)

@WereWolfeKai
Thanks for reporting and welcome to the forums ^^
Females with a peacock tail currently don't have a model.
We'll add one soon!

@Leaellynasaura
Thanks for reporting :)
This is actually intentional, so that you can see your animals better.
Maybe we need to tweak it a bit for some tress though.

@Roro
Thanks for reporting. These things should be fixed in the newest available version (1.1.1)

16 minutes ago, Forest said:

When my females have the Peacock tail it displays nothing, is that supposed to happen?

Currently there is not model for female peacock tail, but the devs are planning on/thinking about adding a smaller model of the peacock tail for females.