Stray Fawn Community

New update (version 1.1.0) is on the preview branch!

Philo

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 3:37 AM, Micha said:

When the updates is released you will get it even if you are on the release preview.

It always has the newest version.

ok thanks!

Also, I was playing and just spawned on aa new island. I didn't notice it until I heard them drowning. My creature had spawned in deep water. So the water deleted a port slot, but it still counted as a port slot?

25 minutes ago, Lillymoon25 said:

ok thanks!

Also, I was playing and just spawned on aa new island. I didn't notice it until I heard them drowning. My creature had spawned in deep water. So the water deleted a port slot, but it still counted as a port slot?

Now the day wont turn on the island. I'm very confused. Ive tried reloading the game, and I don't want to delete the save since ive gone so far. What do I do?

Not yet but I will report back the news! Thanks for the help. Much appreciated 😄

Edit: I Am back it works perfectly, sorry for the trouble. Its happened a few times but I guess I was tired enough to forget.

My Bad. 

Edited by Grumpie
Addition Of What Happened >>
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Philo said:

Hi @Lillymoon25
Which version are you playing? (You can see the version number in the top left corner on the startscreen).
Could you please post your save file here so can look for the problem?
Here is how: 

It was working today, I’m using the preview version. Basically I was playing around with the console commands and Adam’s face turned white. Only on the creature card. The family tree and the game had him showing the same. It wouldn’t let me skip the day so I tried reloading it. It didn’t work and I deleted the save since I didn’t even get very far. Then I went on to my save file that I was really far on. I had just unlocked Round Ears and had gotten pretty far. I had finished moving my creatures and tried to skip the day. It got to the midnight part and just stoped. I waited for a few minutes before reloading the save. It was at the same point at day. So I skipped the day and it did the same thing. I’ll try to send you the save file when I get back home.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Philo said:

@Lillymoon25
Please be careful when using the console.
We recommend making a copy of your precious save files before using it.
Console commands can break your save files.

Oh also, this morning it wouldn’t let me zoom in and out wit my mouse. I think it might have something to do with my laptop but I don’t know. I didn’t know the keys to use so I looked at it. I tried it and it worked that way. Then I tried restarting Steam and Niche and it didn’t fix it. I’m going to check my computer’s settings when I get home and ask my brother to check the inside of the computer but I don’t know if it’s the computer because I tried zooming in and out the same way in another game and it worked.

• Like 1

@Lillymoon25
Do you mean how to copy your save files?
You can do so by opening your save files folder, which can be found like this:

And then making a copy of the save file (crt C and then  crt V). 
Then you should put one of the copies into another folder. Tada, you have a savely stored copy in case something goes wrong ^^

1 minute ago, Philo said:

@Lillymoon25

Then you should put one of the copies into another folder. Tada, you have a savely stored copy in case something goes wrong ^^

Ok thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philo said:

@Lillymoon25

Ok I did it, how do I reload it if I need to?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lillymoon25 said:

Ok I did it, how do I reload it if I need to?

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 11:34 AM, Philo said:

@Lillymoon25

Its not letting me enter the saves to show you the save of the new game that wont skip the day. Again, it stops at about midnight in the game and stays there. The farthest it will get for me is app data. I tried looking in it and there was no team niche. I don't know what to do now.