Stray Fawn Community

Win Conditions Bug

wrennc

So I'm fiddling around with the win conditions portion of the new sandbox settings and I'm not sure if I am doing it wrong, or if there is a problem with the game
I set 2 conditions: Never have animals in tribe less than 3 and Anytime days survived greater than 20.
If I load a game with 4 animals, I get a message "Challenge failed"
If I switch the order of the conditions though were the Anytime days survived greater than 20 is listed before the Never number of animals in tribe less than 3, the game loads normally. There will be a white X next to the Anytime (because I havent survived 20 days yet obviously) and a white checkmark next to the Never ( because I have 4 animals in my tribe, so not less than 3).
Should it matter what order the win conditions are in for the setting to work?

• Like 1

4 replies to this post

Hi wrennc
Thanks for reporting this bug. I have looked into it and what is happening is that during the check of the first condition during the first frame the game thinks that there are 0 animals. The fix is realy easy, but I don't know when we will be able to put out the fixed version. Have to check with the team.

Cheers
Max

• Like 1

Here's an example of what I mean. When the condition specifying something about the population is first in the list of conditions, it doesn't react properly, even though the number in parenthesis is accurate. 

IMG_20190810_130945443.jpg

IMG_20190810_131102497.jpg