Stray Fawn Community

All together || God/Goddess RP

5 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"Jabali. And what do you mean, not again?"

"um.. Well I kinda met this guy earlier who obviously liked me." She motioned to the rose Hades had given her, which she had placed on a rock. "And Um.. I'm not sure what to think.. You called me beautiful and that kinda just tipped me off I guess." She said.

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"um.. Well I kinda met this guy earlier who obviously liked me." She motioned to the rose Hades had given her, which she had placed on a rock. "And Um.. I'm not sure what to think.. You called me beautiful and that kinda just tipped me off I guess." She said.

"Oh... That's just my line. I am the god of love."

2 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"Oh... That's just my line. I am the god of love."

"Phew that's a relief." She sighed happily. "So why are you here in my gardens of flowers?"

58 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Phew that's a relief." She sighed happily. "So why are you here in my gardens of flowers?"

"I was looking for one to give a certain someone... But I don't know if just a flower is enough..."

1 minute ago, Nugget said:

"I was looking for one to give a certain someone... But I don't know if just a flower is enough..."

"I Can help with that!" She exclaimed and several violets sprang up at her feet and waved gently to Jabali.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"I Can help with that!" She exclaimed and several violets sprang up at her feet and waved gently to Jabali.

He stepped back, shocked. "What do you think I should give h- them?"

9 minutes ago, Nugget said:

He stepped back, shocked. "What do you think I should give h- them?"

"I don't know who are they and what do they like?" she asked tail twitching in amusement.

9 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

Hades slunk in the grass near FlowerMask.

` ` Cheating, is she? ` ` he growled. ` ` I'll teach her. She'll end up like Ja- ` `

7 minutes ago, Nugget said:

(Can Jabali or Flowermask hear him?)

4 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

(Probably not.)

3 minutes ago, Nugget said:

(Okay)

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"I don't know who are they and what do they like?" she asked tail twitching in amusement.

"Well... Their name is... Sacoya. Ya... And she is white with a dark orange pattern."

"Well... Their name is... Sacoya. Ya... And she is white with a dark orange pattern."

"Hmm.. One of my apprentices Forsythia worked for her kingdom! Shame they didn't recognize her gardening potential.."

Just now, Nugget said:

His face became slightly worried. "Oh, no. It's just... Nevermind."

She shuffled her paws nervously then turned to her garden her face scrunched in concentration. "Hmm maybe some Zinnia's? No.. Tulips? No not romantic enough.. Primroses.. Maybe.." She shuffled through her memory searching for the perfect bloom. (Feel free to suggest the type of flower you want)

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She shuffled her paws nervously then turned to her garden her face scrunched in concentration. "Hmm maybe some Zinnia's? No.. Tulips? No not romantic enough.. Primroses.. Maybe.." She shuffled through her memory searching for the perfect bloom. (Feel free to suggest the type of flower you want)

"Hmm.. OH! What about some peonys?!" Some shot up from the ground and their petals shot outward with excitement. Little baby's breath flowers sprang up next to them. "Perfect!"

9 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Hmm.. OH! What about some peonys?!" Some shot up from the ground and their petals shot outward with excitement. Little baby's breath flowers sprang up next to them. "Perfect!"

He smiled awkwardly. At least she didn't ask why I stopped.

He smiled awkwardly. At least she didn't ask why I stopped.

She picked up the flowers and used a bit of her magic on them. "I used some of my powers to make these flowers immortal! That way they'll never die. Don't you think that would be a bad way to show your love? Giving the nicheling your heart desires a flower that will die without roots?" her shoulders slouched after finishing that scentance. "Anyways! I talk to much here you go." she bound the flowers together with a vine and gave them to him.