Stray Fawn Community

Niche free for schools and teachers!

Philo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please help! I've been trying to reach out several times by sending e-mails to info@strayfawnstudio.com with no response. :( 

I teach 8th-grade life sciences (in Spanish) to 104 students. I have enjoyed playing Niche for over a year now, and I plan to use it to teach Mendelian genetics to my students. 

Please tell me if they can play using the educational version or not, so I can tell them to buy the game in time for when we get into the genetics curricular unit!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Need to wait for quarantine to be done so I can convince science teacher to get ze niche for class--

The principal already agreed because he's biased uwu

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I just started 12th grade, and I have now biology class! In a few months we will see genetics, I’m wondering if somehow I can tell my teacher about this. But idk how it will work since it will be most probably online learning. (Maybe my teacher could have the game and share screen??) Im asking here for ideas before I suggest it to my teacher.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

I just started 12th grade,

to tell you the truth I never expected you were that old xD I thought you were about my age (9th grade), wow (it feels weird being a mod when so many people are older than you LOL)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sky said:

to tell you the truth I never expected you were that old xD I thought you were about my age (9th grade), wow (it feels weird being a mod when so many people are older than you LOL)

Wow, I thought you where a lot older. XD

35 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

Wow, I thought you where a lot older. XD

I got Niche for my 12th birthday (I started actually being on the forums ~4 months later). Almost 2 weeks ago I turned 15 :D (That means Meringue is 2 1/2! wow!)

• Eek! 1

• 10 months later...
On 1/12/2021 at 1:41 PM, A Nicheling v3.0 said:

Philo, so if my teacher accepts to use Niche (I haven’t asked her yet) she would get a copy of the game? Because I’m sure my school would accept if it’s free.

Is it too late?