Stray Fawn Community

Kingdom of Fangs || Adoptable RP

Sister Stare stopped in the garden of blood, her breathing became shaky. This garden used to be called the garden of love, Queen Deer had met her first love here. But it was soon renamed after he was found dead here, soon after that... a bloodbath, half of the guards died here, meeting their end at the claws and fangs of Yugo.

2 hours ago, Clara dies et absque odio said:

Queen Deer walked out of her planning room and looked for Seer.

Seer was standing under a tree in the garden staring at its branches pensively.

9 hours ago, Clara dies et absque odio said:

Sister Stare shook her head, then continued on her rounds, trying find the heir.

Sikore saw her and ran towards her, straight into the garden.

5 hours ago, Clara dies et absque odio said:

"I want you to find that wanderer guard and your sister, then you can guard the castle." Queen Deer said sister like... angry or full of hatred

Then Fox looked around the corner and saw the Queen. She popped her head around the corner. "Hmmm? Que- oh." Fox stared at Queen Deer and her sister, who where right in front of Fox.

9 hours ago, Impy10 said:

Sikore saw her and ran towards her, straight into the garden.

Sister Stare stumbled and stood still for bit.

9 hours ago, Impy10 said:

Then Fox looked around the corner and saw the Queen. She popped her head around the corner. "Hmmm? Que- oh." Fox stared at Queen Deer and her sister, who where right in front of Fox.

"Oh there you are. I want you to help Sister Stare find my daughter." Queen Deer ordered.

6 hours ago, Nano the Wolf said:

"Oh there you are. I want you to help Sister Stare find my daughter." Queen Deer ordered.

"Oh, sure thing! But what does this have to do with my sister?"  Fox looked at Seer.

On 8/7/2019 at 8:12 PM, Nano the Wolf said:

"I want you to find that wanderer guard and your sister, then you can guard the castle." Queen Deer said sister like... angry or full of hatred

21 hours ago, Impy10 said:

12 hours ago, Nano the Wolf said:

Sister Stare stumbled and stood still for bit.

5 hours ago, Impy10 said:

"Oh, sure thing! But what does this have to do with my sister?"  Fox looked at Seer.

2 hours ago, Nano the Wolf said:

"Um have you seen Princess Dawned?" Sister Stare mumbled

"Nothing but go." Queen Deer ordered

Princess Dawned was resting in a field of wildflowers on a blanket. She looked blissful and happy. Her mouth was curled up into a small smile.

Seer watched her sister go her expression guarded and alert.

4 hours ago, Nano the Wolf said:

"Um have you seen Princess Dawned?" Sister Stare mumbled

"No, I haven't seen her all day." Sikore mumbled. Half to herself, half to Stare.

5 minutes ago, Mita said:

Stare stumbled.

She got up hearing that distant stumble with the power of her large ears. Hide, she won’t find you if you hide. She dove into a thick patch of wildflowers taking advantage of the fact Starr was blind and the scent of flowers masked her scent which already was flowery in a perfume like way.

7 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She got up hearing that distant stumble with the power of her large ears. Hide, she won’t find you if you hide. She dove into a thick patch of wildflowers taking advantage of the fact Starr was blind and the scent of flowers masked her scent which already was flowery in a perfume like way.

"Dawned!" Stare called out

1 hour ago, Mita said:

Stare wished she had eyes back. (Hint hint to the post where I explained about the Garden of Blood)

Sikore saw and sneaked over to Dawned without Stare knowing, "Why don't you want to chat to your mom?" Sikore asked

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

Sikore saw and sneaked over to Dawned without Stare knowing, "Why don't you want to chat to your mom?" Sikore asked

“I don’t want to though!” She complained.