Stray Fawn Community

Cala Lineart

Philo

I saw you guys posting lineart so I thought I'd also share the lineart of Cala that I drew last week ^^
In case somebody wants to color her!
Btw her name basically is Caramel (since I used a picture of a caramel pot to pick her colors), but short Cara and pronounced in Japanese Cala in case you were wondering xD
Lineart_Cala.thumb.png.87f76b0452741a02ff189459afc1fb57.png

• Love 9

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I don’t think IbisPaint is much of a fan of the tiny lineart.. but I’ll take it anyway and color her the long way lol

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Oooh, Philo! I didn't know you were so great at drawing! Cool!

Anyone can be great at drawing if they just practice and practice and practice! :) the most important thing though is to love your art(and yourself)even if you think it’s not the best thing that you drew.

@RaanaTheBanana

I used to draw a lot but since 10 years or so I started to get more into game design and programming too :)
So nowadays I still do art for our games sometimes, but not so much.
I always do the Niche promotion pictures that you sometimes see in a collab with out artist Steffi though ^^
(We make the draft together, she does the 3D models, I do the overpaint)

1731468311_ScreenShot2019-08-06at00_56_42.thumb.png.2a290affc24e2061f55b2cc214e8d6b2.png

• Eek! 4
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Philo said:

@RaanaTheBanana

I used to draw a lot but since 10 years or so I started to get more into game design and programming too :)
So nowadays I still do art for our games sometimes, but not so much.
I always do the Niche promotion pictures that you sometimes see in a collab with out artist Steffi though ^^
(We make the draft together, she does the 3D models, I do the overpaint)

1731468311_ScreenShot2019-08-06at00_56_42.thumb.png.2a290affc24e2061f55b2cc214e8d6b2.png

I've been drawing since I was 8 or 9

i got into programming soon after that! We have a lot in common.

*holds up version of lineart.* so I know it’s rough.. but I had to use my phone to make it and it wasn’t easy but it was still fun to make.9A9B473C-34A4-4BA9-B122-94DE98ECD0FE.png.81ca871990589d1a48b0e372888a0423.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, FlowerMask said:

*holds up version of lineart.* so I know it’s rough.. but I had to use my phone to make it and it wasn’t easy but it was still fun to make.9A9B473C-34A4-4BA9-B122-94DE98ECD0FE.png.81ca871990589d1a48b0e372888a0423.png

That is pretty! Probably better than the Silver one that I'm working on :P 

Aye! Hows it going? I'm playing my Black Forest tribe right now, oh btw have you heard about my recent post that features me sharing a sandbox settings file? You should check that out if thats alright :D

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

That is pretty! Probably better than the Silver one that I'm working on :P 

Aye! Hows it going? I'm playing my Black Forest tribe right now, oh btw have you heard about my recent post that features me sharing a sandbox settings file? You should check that out if thats alright :D

I thought about how similar it looked to Silver while making it. Good! I will check it out and I would play it.. if I could access my computer. 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

I thought about how similar it looked to Silver while making it. Good! I will check it out and I would play it.. if I could access my computer. 

I thought that too! The only thing it's missing is a stinky tail, lol, oh and goodluck! ^^

9 hours ago, Philo said:

I saw you guys posting lineart so I thought I'd also share the lineart of Cala that I drew last week ^^
In case somebody wants to color her!
Btw her name basically is Caramel (since I used a picture of a caramel pot to pick her colors), but short Cara and pronounced in Japanese Cala in case you were wondering xD
Lineart_Cala.thumb.png.87f76b0452741a02ff189459afc1fb57.png

Hey philo, If you don't mind me asking, Why'd you choose the genes you chose? Just curious :/

• Like 1

Hmm horns are just a very easy way to make the animal look more like a Nichelings xD
And I wanted it be kind of a cat / fox mix. Sabertooth Fangs are my personal favorite from the heads too.
And the pattern around the eyes is supposed be glasses (since she is a teacher), but not sure if that's clear enough.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
33 minutes ago, Philo said:

Hmm horns are just a very easy way to make the animal look more like a Nichelings xD
And I wanted it be kind of a cat / fox mix. Sabertooth Fangs are my personal favorite from the heads too.
And the pattern around the eyes is supposed be glasses (since she is a teacher), but not sure if that's clear enough.

Speaking of which.. I just finished up my Cala lineart for Silver! He’s the god of parenthood, so why not make him give parenting 101 classes for the mortal world? xD

F415824A-45AE-4576-A6AB-E60EA9810113.png.1ebf4c103b3a989f6cf76f7bf69ae6b5.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling
34 minutes ago, Lazukii said:

Yeah I think you should! 😄

Pssssssttt.... I’m watching you plus I commented on your page! ;3c