Stray Fawn Community

The Reference Game!

MAТТRESS

The game is simple. Type a quote out, and people will guess what it's from. It could be a quote from a book, a movie, a TV show, whatever. Whoever gets it will get to choose a new quote, and the cycle will continue. I'll go first!

"Seriously, Mr. Pines, it's time to throw that thing out. It's face reminds everybody of the inevitability of death."

Okay, have at it!

I have no idea what that's from...

also, can the person giving the quote say that it's from a tv show, book, movie, or whatever it is? That way it can be narrowed down a bit from the gigantic pool of possibilities...

• Paw up 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

I have no idea what that's from...

also, can the person giving the quote say that it's from a tv show, book, movie, or whatever it is? That way it can be narrowed down a bit from the gigantic pool of possibilities...

Ya, okay. It's from a TV show!

• Eek! 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, InkyTheWolf said:

Seriously, Mr. Pines, it's time to throw that thing out. It's face reminds everybody of the inevitability of death."

GRAVITY FALLS! I get the reference and know where it’s from!(god I loved that show..)

and uh.. I dunno what reference to say exactly.. if I have an idea then I’ll type it out ^^

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, InkyTheWolf said:

Hey, @SilverTheNicheling, I don't mean to rush you, but do you have any ideas for a quote? Take your time!

I love you 3000 ❤️ (I dunno why, it was the only quote that I could think of from a movie..)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Endgame!

Correct! ^^ (Fun fact: I got to see the movie for my birthday! Loved it, ending was maybe a tad bit depressing but overall it was a happy ending too!)

3 minutes ago, IlluminatiMoose said:

Yay! I could kind of remember that, but it has been quite a few years since I've watched Docotor Who. What was the second quote anyways?

"Come along, Pond!" these are both quotes from the Eleventh Doctor (starting in season 5), both are things he says a lot.

• Like 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

"Come along, Pond!" these are both quotes from the Eleventh Doctor (starting in season 5), both are things he says a lot.

I don't remember that.

Anyways here's my quote: "Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile"

2 minutes ago, IlluminatiMoose said:

I don't remember that.

Anyways here's my quote: "Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile"

HTTYD! I saw this quote yesterday xD don't know which movie tho