Stray Fawn Community

Glowstone Queendom

Sky

Note: I have given Kinkajou shortsighted eyes with inactive blind eyes to make this a bit more challenging. I have also made it so she has 0 food.

- - - - -

The yellow nicheling--now a teen-- awoke. Opening her eyes, she was instantly alert, as these were not the surroundings she was used to. "Hello? Is anyone there?" She called out. There was no answer. Where am I?, she thought. 

20190807205356_1.thumb.jpg.9f9205d1535bc16d15802cc01fa35729.jpg

She tried to remember what happened. But fragments of her life were already falling away. She could only remember her father's face, and the stories he told, and the beautiful jungle she had once lived in. She couldn't even remember her own name! There was something else... oh! She was a princess! But... where was her Queendom? Clearly quite far away. She doubted she'd ever see it again. But what of her ancestor, the one that her father had told the story of, Adam? Someone had to find him home, so that his spirit may finally be at peace. And what if the Amethyst Queendom had fallen? She would have to make it to Adam's home herself, providing that her father's story was true. But she knew it was, in her blood. And she knew that the Amethyst Queendom was gone, too. But if the Queendom was gone... she'd have to carry it on. But this was a fresh start. She wanted to rename this Queendom. But what shall she call it? Perhaps after herself? But what shall she call herself? Right now, she was simply Queen Nobody...

- - - - -

Please make suggestions for Kinkajou's new name, which will also be the name of this reformed Queendom!

• Like 1

no offense to you guys, but... I don't really think any of these suit her well, and don't fit as the name of the new Queendom and I'm really picky sometimes... so here's a react vote between some I found:

Love = Amber

Paw Up = Marigold

Eek! = Primrose

Confused = Glowstone (my personal favorite)

• Confused 5

Just now, Meron'nitchirin said:

Yep

Of course

I have horrible names, why did I think any of mine were ever going to get picked?

hey no they're wonderful names. I'll try and use all the names you guys gave as names for other nichelings in the Queendom

• Like 1

(also I'm not including my regular lime green that will stay)

new colors:

#FDD017 bright gold
#0C090A night
#848482 battleship gray
#6960EC a nice blue
#6698FF lighter blue
#3EA99F turqoise kinda
#FBB917 light orange
#E66C2C red orange
#F62217 ruby
#E8ADAA rose
#FCDFFF cotton candy