Stray Fawn Community

Glowstone Queendom

Sky

I know! Fish told me of this yellow stuff called glowstone. That's what I'll call myself and the Queendom! Queen Glowstone of Glowstone Queendom! But a Queendom can't just be a Queen, I have to have followers too! And to have followers, I'll need FOOD! She furiously began to collect some berries. Glow (what she'll be called for short) spent a long time collecting berries-- she wasn't very good at it.

Finally, she decided she had enough, and moved on to the ports, where she placed her paw onto the travelling stone, letting it know she was ready to move on. She fells asleep, and when she awoke, she was on the next island. There, looking in the water, she realized she was an adult. Looking for a berry bush, she stumbled into an ugly, yet handsome at the same time, male. "I'm so sorry," Glow apologized. "I didn't see you there. I'm Glowstone. Queen Glowstone." The male tipped his head. "I am Lark, of no Queendom or Kingdom. What Queendom are you the Queen of, milady?" "I am Queen of the Glowstone Queendom. I'm the only one in my Queendom, though. I was once in the Amethyst Queendom, but when I was a baby, I awoke to find myself on a strange island, and I have no idea where my Queendom went. So I made my own Queendom, and I'm gonna find my way back to my ancestor's home island!" Glow stamped her foot in determination. "I see you are very dedicated to your cause, milady. Would I be so honored as to join you in this quest?" Lark bowed. Glow giggled and blushed. "Of course!"

(oh my guacamole, he has horrible genes)

20190808125040_1.thumb.jpg.414d9e8c61f65a0770f4fdedabbfeaf6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I know! Fish told me of this yellow stuff called glowstone. That's what I'll call myself and the Queendom! Queen Glowstone of Glowstone Queendom! But a Queendom can't just be a Queen, I have to have followers too! And to have followers, I'll need FOOD! She furiously began to collect some berries. Glow (what she'll be called for short) spent a long time collecting berries-- she wasn't very good at it.

Finally, she decided she had enough, and moved on to the ports, where she placed her paw onto the travelling stone, letting it know she was ready to move on. She fells asleep, and when she awoke, she was on the next island. There, looking in the water, she realized she was an adult. Looking for a berry bush, she stumbled into an ugly, yet handsome at the same time, male. "I'm so sorry," Glow apologized. "I didn't see you there. I'm Glowstone. Queen Glowstone." The male tipped his head. "I am Lark, of no Queendom or Kingdom. What Queendom are you the Queen of, milady?" "I am Queen of the Glowstone Queendom. I'm the only one in my Queendom, though. I was once in the Amethyst Queendom, but when I was a baby, I awoke to find myself on a strange island, and I have no idea where my Queendom went. So I made my own Queendom, and I'm gonna find my way back to my ancestor's home island!" Glow stamped her foot in determination. "I see you are very dedicated to your cause, milady. Would I be so honored as to join you in this quest?" Lark bowed. Glow giggled and blushed. "Of course!"

(oh my guacamole, he has horrible genes)

20190808125040_1.thumb.jpg.414d9e8c61f65a0770f4fdedabbfeaf6.jpg

He has both nimble fingers and claw

which is a good combo

• Paw up 1

Seeing that their situation was critical in terms of food, the two nichelings some more for a day. The two grew close, sometimes flirting. "Queen Glowstone,  today I offer you this stagmole as a gift, and I have a confession along with it." Lark took a deep breath. "Milady, I... I love you." The bat-faced male blushed as red as his mane. Glow blushed too, but smiled. "I love you too!" She laughed. "Oh my, things are going quite fast! But we would've ended up together anyways, I just know it." She nuzzled her new mate. Lark--or, shall we say, King Lark-- nuzzled her back. The two slept soundly that night, curled up together.

A day later, a daughter was born. "She's beautiful, my love," Lark breathed. Glow smiled and nuzzled him, then her newborn daughter. "But what shall we call her?" They thought for a moment, then Lark burst out, "I know, milady! We can name her Princess Duck." "What is a duck?" "It's a very fine creature, my love. Very fine." Glowstone reluctantly agreed to the name. "Princess Duck it is."

20190808130617_1.thumb.jpg.d4efd08ecc491f3782d47ab3b0bb7c69.jpg

• Love 3

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Seeing that their situation was critical in terms of food, the two nichelings some more for a day. The two grew close, sometimes flirting. "Queen Glowstone,  today I offer you this stagmole as a gift, and I have a confession along with it." Lark took a deep breath. "Milady, I... I love you." The bat-faced male blushed as red as his mane. Glow blushed too, but smiled. "I love you too!" She laughed. "Oh my, things are going quite fast! But we would've ended up together anyways, I just know it." She nuzzled her new mate. Lark--or, shall we say, King Lark-- nuzzled her back. The two slept soundly that night, curled up together.

A day later, a daughter was born. "She's beautiful, my love," Lark breathed. Glow smiled and nuzzled him, then her newborn daughter. "But what shall we call her?" They thought for a moment, then Lark burst out, "I know, milady! We can name her Princess Duck." "What is a duck?" "It's a very fine creature, my love. Very fine." Glowstone reluctantly agreed to the name. "Princess Duck it is."

I can rest soundly now, the armored body and HII has been passed on

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

Soon enough, the Queen was pregnant again, and, softly placing Duck out of the nest, settled down again. Meanwhile, the King slaughtered another stagmole.

The next day, a prince is born. Lark again suggests something he knows of but Glowstone does not. "Grapefruit is a very fine food. Very fine, milady."

20190808131449_1.thumb.jpg.d868ecb8346c432c46f0725b996fded0.jpg

The Queen happily introduced her two children. "Duck, this is Grapefruit, your little brother." Duck squealed at the sight of him. "He's so CUTE! Look at those pudgy little cheeks!!" She poked her brother's cheeks, squealing the whole time. "Can I play with him?" "Not today, young one. He's too young for that. Perhaps tomorrow." Duck sighed sadly. "Ooookaaaay."

• Like 1
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Soon enough, the Queen was pregnant again, and, softly placing Duck out of the nest, settled down again. Meanwhile, the King slaughtered another stagmole.

The next day, a prince is born. Lark again suggests something he knows of but Glowstone does not. "Grapefruit is a very fine food. Very fine, milady."

20190808131449_1.thumb.jpg.d868ecb8346c432c46f0725b996fded0.jpg

The Queen happily introduced her two children. "Duck, this is Grapefruit, your little brother." Duck squealed at the sight of him. "He's so CUTE! Look at those pudgy little cheeks!!" She poked her brother's cheeks, squealing the whole time. "Can I play with him?" "Not today, young one. He's too young for that. Perhaps tomorrow." Duck sighed sadly. "Ooookaaaay."

King Lark

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Yes, Princess Duck. Perfect. I may rest now.

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

Instead of Princes and Princesses, Princess Duck with become Heiress Duck, and Prince Grapefruit will become simply Grapefruit-- just because I want to xD

- - - - -

When she awoke the next morning, the Queen instantly knew in her blood that her time was soon to come. She watched her son and daughter play together, squealing and laughing. When they tired, Glowstone pulled them close, and told them those same stories her father, Fish, had told, unconsciously plucking berries from the bush beside her out of habit. Her mate Lark, after cracking open some nuts, joined his family. Eventually they fell asleep. In the morning, they all awoke except for Queen Glowstone-- who was now a pile of cold, lifeless bones.

20190808211907_1.thumb.jpg.1be663f99e20c9ebdb654c8871fcf6db.jpg

20190808212651_1.thumb.jpg.5d17f4baa19b1497d6eefbfcaed8adfc.jpg

The family grieves. The King, remembering the customs of a Queendom, crown his daughter as Queen Duck.

As Queen Duck's first as of Queenship, squeals with happiness (not because her mother is dead, but because she's queen now). Then she proclaims that they will now continue to the next island in their quest to find Adam's Home. But Lark stops her, telling her of an ancient custom of his long-ago family. In his family, when a nicheling died, their closest family always gathered over their bones, and stayed until the bones had sunk deep into the earth. If they did not have close family, any nicheling would do. The family--or stranger--would gather over the bones so that their spirit could pass safely into Tyni. Queen Duck, hearing these words, decided to agree and stay to watch over her mother's bones. Thus, the family gathered around the Queen's skeleton to mourn, but also to guard, and stayed for several days, until her bones sunk deep into the earth.

By the time the bones had sunk, both the Queen and her brother were adults. The family of three headed to the ports, ready to explore a new land.

20190808214421_1.thumb.jpg.81a1cc3842dfd6d6316b030bf7c12a8d.jpg

• Sad 3

They arrived at a small island, but, ever the adventurer, Queen Duck guided her Queendom to the ports merging with the ones they arrived on, talking about how it would be so much better on a bigger island, lots more room I'm sure, blah blah blah. Finally they arrived on a huge island, much different from the previous one.

20190808214746_1.thumb.jpg.b37d92101942d944ef496c3aad5e99ef.jpg

• Like 1

Hopefully soon characters will have better personalities and such. Glowstone went a bit fast because I had to have her spend a lot of time plucking berries on the very first island, so she died too soon...

• Sad 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysplash8 said:

Hopefully soon characters will have better personalities and such. Glowstone went a bit fast because I had to have her spend a lot of time plucking berries on the very first island, so she died too soon...

Could've just made her lifespan longer I guess through the console..

All three of the Queendomers crack open a shell. While trying to reach his, Grapefruit accidentally drowns a bit.

annnd now i have to get off, that update was quite short xD

• Like 1

The Queendomers found a strange pile of dirt and sand.

20190809201126_1.thumb.jpg.1536b74a30aa55db9441ef9eb61ade75.jpg

"What is this thing?" Says the Queen. "Yeah, it's really weird," says Grapefruit.  "Do you know, father?" asks Duck. Lark answers her. "I think so, milady. My mother used to tell me stories of a pile of dirt and sand, as hard as rock. But when smashed, love, it yields delicious bugs that only those with certain mouths can collect easily. My mother called these Termite Hills. But she also warned me that sometimes these termites will swarm you, biting at you, until you're dead, or someone else comes and helps lick them off. So we ought to be careful, my children." "Well, it doesn't smell dangerous. So let's crack it open!" Duck swipes at it, but it doesn't yield at all. The King sighs. "Let me, love. I have a claw." He swipes at it, and it breaks. But Lark is too tired to collect any bugs from it, so the siblings attempt to collect the skittering little insects, with no luck. In the morning, Lark successfully slurps of the termites, handing a few dead ones to his children.

Once Lark is done collecting the insects, the trio moves on. They find several more termite hills, but all are harmful, and the Queendomers don't bother trying to break it open.

The next day, lark kills a stagmole, and Grapefruit finds a berry bush (not a scraggly one). Grapefruit is very proud of his achievement. He happily gobbles up the berries as the rain pours down.

20190809202537_1.thumb.jpg.7b5b10dae0eb899585f7d79ebf5c1d7a.jpg

The Queen is sad, but determined to find the nicheling that would cure this sadness. "I hope we find someone soon. I want a mate. I reeaaaalllllyy want a mate. And he better come soon!"

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

Just as his mate knew, Lark knows that his time has come. He gathers his family around. "Duck, love, you keep on looking for that mate. You keep your mother's memory alive, okay?" Queen Duck nods sadly, clutching her father's arm. Lark turns to his son. "Grapefruit, my son, you help her. Collect those berries. Find a mate if you can. You keep your mother's memory alive, too." Grapefruit nods, tears in his eyes. "I love you, my children." Lark closes his eyes for the last time. "I love you too," both siblings tells him. Lark takes his final breath, and his flesh slowly disintegrates into dust, leaving just his bones.

20190809212526_1.thumb.jpg.4ea26a12ce1633edeb95bccd508e1efa.jpg

20190809213511_1.thumb.jpg.34639237f9ab0c3518b1194c53b555a7.jpg

• Sad 2

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

Just as his mate knew, Lark knows that his time has come. He gathers his family around. "Duck, love, you keep on looking for that mate. You keep your mother's memory alive, okay?" Queen Duck nods sadly, clutching her father's arm. Lark turns to his son. "Grapefruit, my son, you help her. Collect those berries. Find a mate if you can. You keep your mother's memory alive, too." Grapefruit nods, tears in his eyes. "I love you, my children." Lark closes his eyes for the last time. "I love you too," both siblings tells him. Lark takes his final breath, and his flesh slowly disintegrates into dust, leaving just his bones.

20190809212526_1.thumb.jpg.4ea26a12ce1633edeb95bccd508e1efa.jpg

20190809213511_1.thumb.jpg.34639237f9ab0c3518b1194c53b555a7.jpg

also i don't usually have sound on so when you pass the day do you usually hear a nicheling sound (and not from baby)?! Because I heard one when I passed the day but they can't sense any other nichelings

• Like 1

oh, I guess it was this rogue :(

but hey, it's a male that can breed with Duck, so we'll take him!

20190809214256_1.thumb.jpg.80e2e7ba541904657f87c5698e81d149.jpg

"Hey, baby... Wanna bread?" Says the rogue male. Queen Duck, seeing no other choice as she must carry the Queendom on, reluctantly says yes, and is soon pregnant with the rogue's child.

A few days later, the Queen gives birth to her daughter, Aurea (the last name from your suggestions). Though she is ugly, Duck loves her, and is glad to have an heir. Poop reborn?!The same day, Alrk's bones finish sinking into the earth, and are no longer visible.

20190809214821_1.thumb.jpg.c95606f9b9746d492bbc8d37e43cc58c.jpg

Grapefruit senses something new and moving the grasses... another nicheling, and not a rogue male!

20190809215045_1.thumb.jpg.be5e24af7b8aeb88b9134820d6909a8a.jpg

Grapefruit chases after the stranger, and finally meets him. "Hey! Who are you?" asks Grapefruit. "Oh, hey, dude. I'm Pepp. I'm lookin' for a cool Kingdom or Queendom to join. You heard o' any?" "Actually, yes! My sister is Queen of the Glowstone Queendom. Come and meet her, hopefully she'll let you stay." (Pepp = shortened form of pepperoni, he looks like a pepperoni pizza)

20190809215549_1.thumb.jpg.4c05df2c0f37f50d85e71eabb210733d.jpg

Grapefruit brings Pepp to meet the Queen. "Duck, this is Pepp, he's a wanderer who would like to join our Queendom." "Heyo, fine lady. Pepp, at yo' service." Duck blushes, stepping out of her nest. She circles Pepp, her tail sliding against his neck, in a sort of flirty way. "What skills do you have, Pepp? We can't afford to let unskilled nichelings into our Queendom." "Well, lovely lady, I can dig up roots, which i see is a skill neither of you possess." He digs up two roots to show off his skills. "Ah, how wonderful. I suppose you may join us, Pepp, lovely sir." Pepp blushes and grins.

The next day, Pepp and Duck flirt alot. Pepp romantically slaughters a stagmole and offers it to Duck, just like how Lark had for Glowstone. "Lovely lady, I offer this stagmole in the hopes of you being my mate." "Of course, lovely gentleman." Meanwhile, Aurea is like "EEEWWW!". Duck tries to get pregnant with Pepp's child, but they fail (Pepp has 1 fertility).

The next day, Duck is finally pregnant, and settles down in a new nest. She invites Aurea over to come see her HUMONGOUS belly, but Aurea refuses.

20190809222251_1.thumb.jpg.9d4bb53e93d7625251d977802107e3f0.jpg

The next day, they see why Duck's stomach was so big-- she was carrying twins!

20190809222407_1.thumb.jpg.4cb4bfe7b815b38f705e2ff51b8c7953.jpg

20190809222410_1.thumb.jpg.5559b29c9a023da46e0521ffca2a86fd.jpg

I already know what i wan to name the female, but I'll happily take name suggestions for the male twin!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

oh, I guess it was this rogue :(

but hey, it's a male that can breed with Duck, so we'll take him!

20190809214256_1.thumb.jpg.80e2e7ba541904657f87c5698e81d149.jpg

"Hey, baby... Wanna bread?" Says the rogue male. Queen Duck, seeing no other choice as she must carry the Queendom on, reluctantly says yes, and is soon pregnant with the rogue's child.

A few days later, the Queen gives birth to her daughter, Aurea (the last name from your suggestions). Though she is ugly, Duck loves her, and is glad to have an heir. Poop reborn?!The same day, Alrk's bones finish sinking into the earth, and are no longer visible.

20190809214821_1.thumb.jpg.c95606f9b9746d492bbc8d37e43cc58c.jpg

Grapefruit senses something new and moving the grasses... another nicheling, and not a rogue male!

20190809215045_1.thumb.jpg.be5e24af7b8aeb88b9134820d6909a8a.jpg

Grapefruit chases after the stranger, and finally meets him. "Hey! Who are you?" asks Grapefruit. "Oh, hey, dude. I'm Pepp. I'm lookin' for a cool Kingdom or Queendom to join. You heard o' any?" "Actually, yes! My sister is Queen of the Glowstone Queendom. Come and meet her, hopefully she'll let you stay." (Pepp = shortened form of pepperoni, he looks like a pepperoni pizza)

20190809215549_1.thumb.jpg.4c05df2c0f37f50d85e71eabb210733d.jpg

Grapefruit brings Pepp to meet the Queen. "Duck, this is Pepp, he's a wanderer who would like to join our Queendom." "Heyo, fine lady. Pepp, at yo' service." Duck blushes, stepping out of her nest. She circles Pepp, her tail sliding against his neck, in a sort of flirty way. "What skills do you have, Pepp? We can't afford to let unskilled nichelings into our Queendom." "Well, lovely lady, I can dig up roots, which i see is a skill neither of you possess." He digs up two roots to show off his skills. "Ah, how wonderful. I suppose you may join us, Pepp, lovely sir." Pepp blushes and grins.

The next day, Pepp and Duck flirt alot. Pepp romantically slaughters a stagmole and offers it to Duck, just like how Lark had for Glowstone. "Lovely lady, I offer this stagmole in the hopes of you being my mate." "Of course, lovely gentleman." Meanwhile, Aurea is like "EEEWWW!". Duck tries to get pregnant with Pepp's child, but they fail (Pepp has 1 fertility).

The next day, Duck is finally pregnant, and settles down in a new nest. She invites Aurea over to come see her HUMONGOUS belly, but Aurea refuses.

20190809222251_1.thumb.jpg.9d4bb53e93d7625251d977802107e3f0.jpg

The next day, they see why Duck's stomach was so big-- she was carrying twins!

20190809222407_1.thumb.jpg.4cb4bfe7b815b38f705e2ff51b8c7953.jpg

20190809222410_1.thumb.jpg.5559b29c9a023da46e0521ffca2a86fd.jpg

I already know what i wan to name the female, but I'll happily take name suggestions for the male twin!

What about Rusty?

• Eek! 1

7 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

already know what i wan to name the female, but I'll happily take name suggestions for the male twin!

Tuscon, Sanders, Termite, Purr

• Like 1

The twins are named Azurite and Rusty. Aurea approaches her mother. "Mother, I was thinking... I don't really want to be Queen. And now that you have another daughter... would it be okay if she was Heiress, instead of me?" "Of course, dear. But I must warn you, if you change your mind, Azurite will still stay as Heiress." "I know, Mother."

20190815134236_1.thumb.jpg.f6edbcb273ee406c2f68990b79a121ee.jpg

The twins become teens. As Duck settles into her nest for her final child(ren), her daughter Azurite talks about what she's gonna do when she's Queen. But Duck hears not a word, as she falls asleep almost instantly. Meanwhile, Rusty is taught by his father how to crack open nuts.

The next day, the Queendom is shocked to find Duck dead, leaving yet another pair of twins in their place. Nobody realized how old Duck (and Grapefruit) was! The Queendom grieves the fall of their beloved Queen, but welcomes the two new babies, Mina and Solnu. (I kept their generated names because I liked them :)) Azurite is crowned Queen.

20190815135321_1.thumb.jpg.5eed444f4828e295443574aa0ec96c0d.jpg

20190815140239_1.thumb.jpg.05ff04020ac5387ce9a4b0de44e32bb9.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Love 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
18 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

The twins are named Azurite and Rusty. Aurea approaches her mother. "Mother, I was thinking... I don't really want to be Queen. And now that you have another daughter... would it be okay if she was Heiress, instead of me?" "Of course, dear. But I must warn you, if you change your mind, Azurite will still stay as Heiress." "I know, Mother."

20190815134236_1.thumb.jpg.f6edbcb273ee406c2f68990b79a121ee.jpg

The twins become teens. As Duck settles into her nest for her final child(ren), her daughter Azurite talks about what she's gonna do when she's Queen. But Duck hears not a word, as she falls asleep almost instantly. Meanwhile, Rusty is taught by his father how to crack open nuts.

The next day, the Queendom is shocked to find Duck dead, leaving yet another pair of twins in their place. Nobody realized how old Duck (and Grapefruit) was! The Queendom grieves the fall of their beloved Queen, but welcomes the two new babies, Mina and Solnu. (I kept their generated names because I liked them :)) Azurite is crowned Queen.

20190815135321_1.thumb.jpg.5eed444f4828e295443574aa0ec96c0d.jpg

20190815140239_1.thumb.jpg.05ff04020ac5387ce9a4b0de44e32bb9.jpg

Oh my god I just noticed that you named the rogue male “really bad father”, that is too friggin funny! XD