Stray Fawn Community

everyone else is making one so

im georgie, my real name is georgia but my family call me georgie and I just think it sounds better; heyitsgeorgia makes me cringe

im pan and a girl, and I honestly cant describe myself without turning myself into a mary sue (which are valid!!) lol so im an enfp-t with absolutely zero common sense but very smart

im the amazing mind behind widowclan (oakblaze best boi!!!) and a niche pantheon with an extremely long and detailed story which I have shared with nobody  ._.

I overuse emoticons; mainly   :3      : D     >:3      : /      : P     ._.     : O      o.0       ;-;      o3o    ^w^    owo

my favourite colour is yellow and second favourite is pink

my favourite food is cookies and milk but I eat basically anything, RED PEPPER 4 LIFEEE ITS THE BEST FRUIT 11/10

I live on the south coast of england

I like minecraft sims 4 hollow knight niche city skylines deltarune cattails (but I dont like stardew valley, it never clicked with me) equillinox and wandersong (edit: and now yoohoo and friends, every kinda mainstream musical except hamilton and uh.. theres definitely more but i forgot (also i dont watch minecraft youtubers anymore))

I watch an unholy amount of asmr and slime videos, and minecraft youtubers (skeppy, bbh, technoblade, grian, mumbo, ect) and jessimew of course but I haven't actually watched ahvhc I should get to that, I also watch bfb, basically all the popular animation memers (and laseralligator, they're so underrated! :O) and that's about it..???

my favourite film is big hero 6

I single handed-ly murdered cringe culture and im here to tell you frozen is my second favourite film and I love basically any wholesome stuff :3

my favourite season is summer, my least favourite season is autumn 

my favourite animals are meerkats, followed by cats, snails and sugar gliders

• Like 5

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

my favourite season is summer, my least favourite season is autumn 

Here in Florida, you would be really weird. Summer is pretty much an oven :_)

and fall is amazing because it F I N A L L Y cools down

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, Meron'nitchirin said:

Here in Florida, you would be really weird. Summer is pretty much an oven :_)

and fall is amazing because it F I N A L L Y cools down

for me--

spring is too wet

winter is too cold

summer is too buggy (and sometimes too hot)

fall is okay (except school starts)

But I like them all :)

1 minute ago, Magnolia said:

for me--

spring is too wet

winter is too cold

summer is too buggy (and sometimes too hot)

fall is okay (except school starts)

But I like them all :)

Spring is rainy

summer is an oven 

fall is the best (totally not biased bc my bday is in fall)

winter is fun then it sucks bc you get like a million snow days and your stuck in school until the very end of june

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Spring is rainy

summer is an oven 

fall is the best (totally not biased bc my bday is in fall)

winter is fun then it sucks bc you get like a million snow days and your stuck in school until the very end of june

IKR!? This last year was great but the year before that had so many snow days x.x we got out the 25th that year vs the 15th this year.

Just now, Magnolia said:

IKR!? This last year was great but the year before that had so many snow days x.x we got out the 25th that year vs the 15th this year.

Yea! We got out the thirteenth which was great bc I’m pretty sure I would of died if I had to go to school any longer. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...