Stray Fawn Community

I can't believe I have nostalgy of this forum...

Lilytuft

I've only been here for little over a year! How do I have nostalgy about it... I guess it has to do with the fact that there have been so many eras of the Niche side...

Warning! A sad rant ahead!

Yes, sad Lilytuft is a thing

My favourite time was when I joined - just people sharing their nichelings and talking about stuff

I don't see a lot of those people here anymore

Or my roleplay buddies

I wish the Purrdolf RP could continue

I wish A nicheling would come back

I miss my friends

Basil can't get on the forums a lot either

A lot has changed

I'm not in any popular RPs and I don't read the popular playthroughs. I have barely peeked inside the sim threads. I feel left out. It's my own fault, for not bothering to read pages and pages of text...

Sorry to rant. I'm just a little sad, because I just found out that Brockenshock left. I want to know why. I regret not responding to the Purrdolf RP in time...

• Like 4

I haven't touched a single sim, nor the roleplay section or playthrough section or challenge section if that matters

honestly im just happy I resisted the urge to read everything, I had a month where I had literally EVERY post read in every section except for nimbatus and it was so bad

I read like, 15 posts a day now lmao

also im still lowkey proud of starting the art requests

if it makes you feel better, basils on the minecraft realm quite a lot and is as nice as ever :3

a nichelings probably having fun living in his tropical paradise place with like 10 volcanoes

you lot wont die of carpal tunnel typing 40 pages of roleplay a day

and uh

idk

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

honestly im just happy I resisted the urge to read everything, I had a month where I had literally EVERY post read in every section except for nimbatus and it was so bad

I always read everything but Nimbatus stuff and Roleplay stuff (well, sometimes I skip over something, but I at least look at it).

Anyways, sorry you're felling left out. I have played a lot of sims, have my Glowstone Queendom (AKA Amethyst Queendom Remake) going in the playthrough section, and regularly comment on things on the Discussions. Maybe I'll try sharing more of my nichelings for you :)

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I mean.. I still like the forums... they would need some fixing up though if you know what I mean..

• 2 years later...