Stray Fawn Community

I'm screwed and there's nothing I can do about it

Renio2490

so
I did something on my phone that I didn't mean to

now I have 39 viruses

I don't want to pay for a anti virus app (and I can't... like, I have no money. and I'm too scared to hook it up to my mom's bank account and I probably don't know how)

so

now my phone is going to disappear

well... not really
it's just going to damage the sim card, delete all my contacts, delete maybe some photos, other things I don't know...
okay, remove the "just".
I'm crying.

it's 11:03 pm, my mom's asleep, actually, everyone's asleep...
please don't hurt my phone...
I signed out of my iCloud...
please...
I literally made my own iCloud today...
PLEASe

I DON'T WANT TO GO ASLEEP KNOWING MY PHONE IS GOING TO BE WRECKED

AaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA

• Sad 7

Just now, IlluminatiMoose said:

Yeah. I hope it doesn't do too much damage

well yeah...
damnit.... nothing ever lasts...

all those tablets, all those phones, the Chromebook (R.I.P. my buddy) and now the only phone that's lasted over a year...

• Sad 1

Just now, Renio2490 said:

well yeah...
damnit.... nothing ever lasts...

all those tablets, all those phones, the Chromebook (R.I.P. my buddy) and now the only phone that's lasted over a year...

How are your electronics destroyed so fast? I've never had one last less than 3 years...

1 minute ago, IlluminatiMoose said:

How are your electronics destroyed so fast? I've never had one last less than 3 years...

I dunno, it's just a curse. I remember once I got a tablet from my dad for Christmas, and then when I was in the car going somewhere it was in a bag and my sister stepped on it (no, like, REALLY STEPPED ON IT), but not on purpose. And then we got a replacement, and.. yeah... this one's on me. I punched a crack in it (rage mode), and then it disappeared.

oh yeah, and well there seems to be something here not right... mm... literally all the phones that didn't die because of tragic events, they all restarted and never came back... at least that's what I remember. 
OH YEAH AND LET'S TALK ABOUT THE TABLET THAT NEVER CHARGED BECAUSE THE INSIDE OF THE HOLE (TO PLUG IN THE CHARGER) BROKE AND DIDN'T FIT THE CHARGER
WORST PART? I WAS PLAYING WQ WHILE IT SLOWLY DIED

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

I dunno, it's just a curse. I remember once I got a tablet from my dad for Christmas, and then when I was in the car going somewhere it was in a bag and my sister stepped on it (no, like, REALLY STEPPED ON IT), but not on purpose. And then we got a replacement, and.. yeah... this one's on me. I punched a crack in it (rage mode), and then it disappeared.

oh yeah, and well there seems to be something here not right... mm... literally all the phones that didn't die because of tragic events, they all restarted and never came back... at least that's what I remember. 
OH YEAH AND LET'S TALK ABOUT THE TABLET THAT NEVER CHARGED BECAUSE THE INSIDE OF THE HOLE (TO PLUG IN THE CHARGER) BROKE AND DIDN'T FIT THE CHARGER
WORST PART? I WAS PLAYING WQ WHILE IT SLOWLY DIED

And I thought my luck was bad. You seem to have the worst of luck my dude.

Just now, IlluminatiMoose said:

And I thought my luck was bad. You seem to have the worst of luck my dude.

Yeah... (and all of Bake420 (except Bread Kittens 2) broke for me... it's sad because those were my favourite apps)

• Sad 2

HAPPY FECK
NOTHING IS HURT

I'll have to sign into my mom's iCloud tomorrow, because obviously mine is SCREWED. (oh yeah. did you hear that I signed out of MY iCloud I made today?)

It's good nothing was hurt. (I don't know how icloud works, so I can't help you with that.)

oh yep. with my luck there's a damn thunderstorm outside

Thunderstorms are cool

1 minute ago, IlluminatiMoose said:

It's good nothing was hurt. (I don't know how icloud works, so I can't help you with that.)

Thunderstorms are cool

Agreed

• Like 1