Stray Fawn Community

Added shading effect to my Vitani x Kutakir pic

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Sooo.. I wanna get this posted onto DeviantArt, but I’m still not sure if it’s completely eligible for it.. for one thing I lightened up the lineart layer and then next I did some shading with the airbrush tool this time, plus the shading has a nice purple tint to it that I really love!

5F010519-F0E0-497F-8862-DFFB7B1C0FCE.thumb.png.08a67c360a4af80d0dbec5d056b95de0.png

So all I’m asking is for some further criticism if you want me to get something changed on the pic, if it looks fine to you however then I will see about posting it on DA once I’m more comfortable with it, anyways.. yeah I just wanted to repost the picture here because I made some improvements, and I hope you guys like this better than the other one I posted before!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, InkyTheWolf said:

This looks so cooool! The only thing I would say is maybe Kutakir should have white lineart? Then he would look more like a ghost? But this looks awesome as it is!

Oh my god... I think I tried to add white lineart once! But then I got rid of it so... maybe I gotta do it again! >.<