Stray Fawn Community

What do you find pretty in a nichling?

Magicmoonss

3 hours ago, Magnolia said:

As for colors...all are tolerable. Too much red/orange/yellow with black pattern is cool at first but drives me insane after 20 generations. (First ever Story mode tribe I’m looking at you)

Yellow + black and beige + black isn’t super pretty but I don’t hate it. 

Basically I only hate colors that appear too frequently in my tribe.

Except pink. I will never get tired of too much pink.

I hate black + yellow because the Amethyst Queendom was like that for AGES

• Like 1

as for colours i like pastel colours and less saturated colours but I also really like bright pattern colours with either a black/white base colour

I really just don't like colours that don't go well together, or yellow + black

• Paw up 1

• 3 weeks later...

uh

as for snouts, I like Poison fangs, and purr snout.

as for fur colors, I like White, grey and black, and any shade of brown, as long as the color reminds me of coffee.

as for eye colors, any color as long as it isn't black. ( I'm scared of nichelings with black eyes they just look too scary aaa- )

and I dunno what else.

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

Here's my favorites from every gene:

• Ears: Bearyena Ears, no doubt. It's adorable, especially paired with Poison Fangs. Lovely. Honestly, I'd breed with a Bearyena just for their ears.
  • Horns: Ram. super cool what the heck.
  • Snout: With Platypus Beak in second, I'm gonna have to say Derp Snout. Its so cute. It's a shame it negates the ears and there are so many more useful snouts, otherwise I would use it much, much more.
  • Body: Water Body. It just looks so cool. I love fish.
  • Paws: Nimble Fingers, they somehow manage to be useful and awesome looking at the same time. My favorite combination is Nimble Fingers + Claw.
  • Hindlegs: Normal Hindlegs, duh.
  • Tail: Either Stinky Tail or Fishing Tail. Both look incredibly awesome and have very useful effects. Stinky Tail is probably number one, though, because it's also FLOOF.
  • Albinism / Melanism: Out of the two, I'd choose Melanism all day, forever. It is a billion times cooler than albino; albino just looks stupid. Though, I definitely prefer neither.
  • Fur Color: Any and all browns. Black looks alright, I guess. Also, beige + bright red is too pretty to be true.
  • Eye Color: Green. Especially with brown fur color. Wowee.
  • Horn Color and Pattern Color: Anything that compliments the fur color well. I also seem to like Horn Colors red + black together, considering half of my niche ocs have that horn color, oops.
  • Pattern: Stripes all the way. Too pretty.
  • Pattern Shape: any, honestly. They all look super cool. Except Dot Shape A, frick that and everything it loves and stands for.

:) 

• Like 2