Stray Fawn Community

I don’t feel that this is right...

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

But at the same time.. I just don’t know if I like being here, this place has probably caused me more stress than my family ever did. I feel like you guys just aren’t the same to me anymore, I feel like there’s hardly interactions, and with school coming close, that may be why... *sigh* I dunno, I just feel sad and lonely I guess.. I wish there was someone that could talk to me and help give me support..

Here’s my latest art piece, now goodnight...

7949DAC5-FC1F-43C8-B1C1-E5CCA6D0209E.thumb.png.a99ee60a17729e8000bc4cf5666a6098.png

32 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

But at the same time.. I just don’t know if I like being here, this place has probably caused me more stress than my family ever did. I feel like you guys just aren’t the same to me anymore, I feel like there’s hardly interactions, and with school coming close, that may be why... *sigh* I dunno, I just feel sad and lonely I guess.. I wish there was someone that could talk to me and help give me support..

Here’s my latest art piece, now goodnight...

7949DAC5-FC1F-43C8-B1C1-E5CCA6D0209E.thumb.png.a99ee60a17729e8000bc4cf5666a6098.png

Everyone feels like that at one point of their life.

I still feel like this, I just bottle it in...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
7 minutes ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

Im sure you will feel better at some point. Take a break and relax. Whatever you need to.

Thanks dude! You're the best you know that? :) 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
33 minutes ago, ImpyNugget10 said:

Everyone feels like that at one point of their life.

I still feel like this, I just bottle it in...

Its a natural thing I guess.. perhaps I just need to take a week off and relax..

It’s okay. I only ever come here for comfort because I can’t trust my family will anything. I haven’t told them I’m lesbian yet. I love them, I don’t trust them. The only people I trust are my two best friends, and a couple of people here... including you. I trust you.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 hours ago, Jojo said:

If it doesn't feel right and you can avoid it, don't do it. That is my simple advice for you.

Yeah but it seems like every time I come back here I’m always the slightest angry at someone...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
29 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

It's okay, take a break if you need to. We'll miss you, but we'll understand. ❤️

Thank you Skysplash ^^