Stray Fawn Community

Childhood Movies

Raybeams

Do you guys have any movies you distinctly remember watching as a young child? To me the most nostalgic film is Happy Feet, I was obsessed as a small child. I remember being terrified of the witch in Snow White, Toy Story was a firm favourite with my younger brother.

• Like 2

according to my mother, i watched Free Willy several times as a young(er) child. But I knew it as 'the movie with the boy'. I guess I didn't watch anything else with a boy...? Now, all i know about Free Willy is that it was about an orca or something.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

according to my mother, i watched Free Willy several times as a young(er) child. But I knew it as 'the movie with the boy'. I guess I didn't watch anything else with a boy...? Now, all i know about Free Willy is that it was about an orca or something.

I never watched it as a kid, but I watched a few years ago. And that's all about I can remember too.

• Like 2

The earliest movie I actually remember watching that i loved... Rise of the Guardians. Which I always forget the name of except the 'guardians' part. I also unfortunately remember loving Frozen.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I hated happy feet because I had a nightmare once I was swimming with all the penguins in antarctica or wherever they lived and a huge, like the size of two houses, submarine came along and started sucking the penguins inside. I swam inside to help them and they all went through a pipe into a giant penguin meat grinder and they all died. and I was like 6 when I had this nightmare..

so I never watched happy feet again because I somehow thought that was what happened in the film-

but my favourite film is big hero 6! it has been since I was like 7

OOF

f for the penguins

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

Lion King, Spirit and Balto and I still love those movies to death! A few other movies I watched were The little mermaid, jungle book, the fox and the hound oh and Pokémon movies :D

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1

Just now, IlluminatiMoose said:

There's 3? I knew there was 2, I didn't know there was a 3rd...

Spoiler: in the third one the goose gets a girlfriend 

when you run out of ideas for a sequel the love interest for the comic relief character always works. XD

• Haha 2

Just now, Magnolia said:

Spoiler: in the third one the goose gets a girlfriend 

when you run out of ideas for a sequel the love interest for the comic relief character always works. XD

Honestly, I thought they would've stopped at the first flop of a sequel.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

OMG AND AIRBUD!!! my favourite spin-off is super buddies!! did anyone else watch those?

I've seen all of the puppy movies, but I've never seen the actual Air Bud movies.

• Like 1

Just now, Magnolia said:

Same lol

I can’t even remember any of them though except the original air buddies, the space one and the Christmas one

The ones I can remember is the original, the snow one, the Halloween one, and the superhero one

Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

I like the puppy films better, but I think ive watched the airbud ones

The puppy ones were pretty weird though

• Like 1