Stray Fawn Community

basically Secret Compliment Santa

Sky

So, this was something my class did (us students did it, the teacher's only part was letting us do it and also writing compliments) at school. (There was only ten of us, so this worked well.) We labelled pieces of paper with our names, then passed the around in a circle. Everyone wrote an anonymous compliment on each person's paper. Eventually, your paper came back around to you, and you'd have a bunch of compliments, and you don't know whose is whose (except for when someone has very distinguished handwriting). That was really fun.

So, I was thinking we could do something like that here on the forums. Comment on this thread if you want to join. I will close this in a few days, maybe we'll do it again if some people didn't get to do it and want to. Anyways, once I close it I'll send a PM to everyone with the usernames of everyone who has joined. You will then give your compliments for each of the people. Once everyone has submitted their compliments, I will put them all together and post them. You will not know who gave what compliment. I will give compliments as well, though if you guys want to compliment me you'll have to do your own PM together and have someone post them (after I post the rest of the compliments) so I don't know whose compliment is whose.

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to note that most of these were written a while ago, so some phrases by people might not make too much sense by now. Because several compliments referred to old names, I'll list the username of the person when they were complimented for anyone who has a different username.

@Meron'nikeringu, Nugget v3

You're so much fun and I love having you around! ❤️❤️ 

You're very fun to be around and talk to.

You have cool art!

A pretty cool person.

youre always so positive about everything and I love your nichelings!

Your art is awesome. You're improving so much and your nichelings look absolutely adorable!

Always positive and kind to everyone.

The 3 stands for 3 levels in the "Kind" skill tree.

Yambo (I can't ping you due to the weird letters and it doesn't work if I copy+paste), Daddy

You're a creative and funny person.

An interesting name and a nice personality.

You are so funny! I admit I don't know you much but I hope to change that!

you are very funny and make me laugh all the time  : D

You’re funny :D

I'll never @ you. No, but seriously, your art is cool and you're pretty brave. I couldn't dare to change my name to that.

The kiwi is so cute *o*

Got the best memes in town.

@NichelingPotato, AnimalRoundVeggie

Your dedication to your playthrough is awesome and I want to read it! I hope to get to know you better sometime!

Your Nichelings are so pretty!

I like reading your playthroughs!

Really helpful and active on the forums.

You're a great storyteller!

Fantastically Potato.

I like your priorities in your playthroughs. Wings for the win! 

@heyitsgeorgie

Genuine and passionate about what she believes in.

Everybody’s Art here is amazing!

georgie!! I love having you here and I'm glad you've decided to stick around a while. :D❤️❤️ 

You're an all around amazing and strong. I like that you stick by your interests and express them freely, even when some stuff is less known here. Never lose your spark.

Personality is as good as Jessimew's storytelling.

you like hollow knight. that is all I need to know. also you beat the path of pain and nightmare king grimm so you must have a lot of patience

You’re as cool as Jeremiah (get it? Because he’s a snowman...ha....ha...ha)

Quite cool.

You're very funny.

@Raybeams

Hello! I don’t think we’ve ever talked really before, but you seem really nice!

You're a very considerate person and brave for facing your anxieties. Airplanes will never stop freaking me out.

You're like butter, slipping your way into everyone's hearts.

I don’t really know you, but you seem like a cool person!

I honestly dont think I've ever talked to you but that picture you entered into the space art comp. was pretty good

I don't really know you, but you seem like a nice person.

A nice person.

I don't know you that well but from what I see you are an amazing member of the community. I hope I can get to know you better!

@spacecat at random, Spacecat at 3.1

Very nice.

*finger guns for no reason* you’re a nice dude

youre very nice and funny, and have survived college or whatever your doing that you complain about sometimes. this shows you are extremely powerful and on frisk undertale levels of determination.

Hilarious sense of humour, very knowledgeable.

Your mature tone and interesting comments make every topic you post in very enjoyable for me to read. I love having you here, keep being awesome!

Old people are still taking over *o*

You're very smart, and you have a lot of good ideas.

Bambus.PNG.40dcfeeba9388b643797db02c7b68ac7.PNG

@Flopity

I would want to hold a door open for you.

I know this is gonna make it obvious who I am but like. you play on the realm and are very nice. you gave our turtles very nice names. and you haven't killed my zombie pigman yet for making loud and annoying noises so that nice. also you were actually bothered to build a house and I still havent

The cat, oh the cat! Why is it so cute ;o;

I don't know you personally, but you sound fun. Also, cartoons are awesome.

Easy-going and thoughtful.

Don't know you well but I hope to change that! Looking forward to hanging out on the forums with you!

Has a cute profile Picture.

@Magicmoonss

Your Art is AMAZING!

You're really creative, yet logical. Just good to talk with and full of ideas.

You are an amazing person and I love having you back in the forums!

Makes cool art.

how. how do you stay motivated. you do SO MANY art requests all the time and they all turn out amazing. if I draw like one good thing I cant be bothered to draw for another month lol

Imaginative art pieces and really polite.

You have really cool art!

>(🐯)>🎁 <(☺️<)

@manglolia, Magnolia

Your art is amazing!

You're our token sane person. Probably. But really, how do we deserve you? You're certainly one of the most nice and likeable people on the forum, if not in general. Aside from that, I really love your art style.

Considerate, caring and very likeable.

ur art is GODLY and I LOVE YOU. SHOW ME UR WAYS.

Your art is amazing :o

Likeable and nice.

Your Art is so amazing..!

Your nichelings might be made of porcelain, but your heart ain't.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 7
  • Love 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I'd like to note that most of these were written a while ago, so some phrases by people might not make too much sense by now. Because several compliments referred to old names, I'll list the username of the person when they were complimented for anyone who has a different username.

@Meron'nikeringu, Nugget v3

You're so much fun and I love having you around! ❤️❤️ 

You're very fun to be around and talk to.

You have cool art!

A pretty cool person.

youre always so positive about everything and I love your nichelings!

Your art is awesome. You're improving so much and your nichelings look absolutely adorable!

Always positive and kind to everyone.

The 3 stands for 3 levels in the "Kind" skill tree.

Yambo (I can't ping you due to the weird letters and it doesn't work if I copy+paste), Daddy

You're a creative and funny person.

An interesting name and a nice personality.

You are so funny! I admit I don't know you much but I hope to change that!

you are very funny and make me laugh all the time  : D

You’re funny :D

I'll never @ you. No, but seriously, your art is cool and you're pretty brave. I couldn't dare to change my name to that.

The kiwi is so cute *o*

Got the best memes in town.

@NichelingPotato, AnimalRoundVeggie

Your dedication to your playthrough is awesome and I want to read it! I hope to get to know you better sometime!

Your Nichelings are so pretty!

I like reading your playthroughs!

Really helpful and active on the forums.

You're a great storyteller!

Fantastically Potato.

I like your priorities in your playthroughs. Wings for the win! 

@heyitsgeorgie

Genuine and passionate about what she believes in.

Everybody’s Art here is amazing!

georgie!! I love having you here and I'm glad you've decided to stick around a while. :D❤️❤️ 

You're an all around amazing and strong. I like that you stick by your interests and express them freely, even when some stuff is less known here. Never lose your spark.

Personality is as good as Jessimew's storytelling.

you like hollow knight. that is all I need to know. also you beat the path of pain and nightmare king grimm so you must have a lot of patience

You’re as cool as Jeremiah (get it? Because he’s a snowman...ha....ha...ha)

Quite cool.

You're very funny.

@Raybeams

Hello! I don’t think we’ve ever talked really before, but you seem really nice!

You're a very considerate person and brave for facing your anxieties. Airplanes will never stop freaking me out.

You're like butter, slipping your way into everyone's hearts.

I don’t really know you, but you seem like a cool person!

I honestly dont think I've ever talked to you but that picture you entered into the space art comp. was pretty good

A nice person.

I don't know you that well but from what I see you are an amazing member of the community. I hope I can get to know you better!

@spacecat at random, Spacecat at 3.1

Very nice.

*finger guns for no reason* you’re a nice dude

youre very nice and funny, and have survived college or whatever your doing that you complain about sometimes. this shows you are extremely powerful and on frisk undertale levels of determination.

Hilarious sense of humour, very knowledgeable.

Your mature tone and interesting comments make every topic you post in very enjoyable for me to read. I love having you here, keep being awesome!

Old people are still taking over *o*

You're very smart, and you have a lot of good ideas.

Bambus.PNG.40dcfeeba9388b643797db02c7b68ac7.PNG

@Flopity

I know this is gonna make it obvious who I am but like. you play on the realm and are very nice. you gave our turtles very nice names. and you haven't killed my zombie pigman yet for making loud and annoying noises so that nice. also you were actually bothered to build a house and I still havent

Don't know you well but I hope to change that! Looking forward to hanging out on the forums with you!

@Magicmoonss

Your Art is AMAZING!

You're really creative, yet logical. Just good to talk with and full of ideas.

You are an amazing person and I love having you back in the forums!

Makes cool art.

how. how do you stay motivated. you do SO MANY art requests all the time and they all turn out amazing. if I draw like one good thing I cant be bothered to draw for another month lol

Imaginative art pieces and really polite.

You have really cool art!

>(🐯)>🎁 <(☺️<)

@manglolia, Magnolia

Your art is amazing!

You're our token sane person. Probably. But really, how do we deserve you? You're certainly one of the most nice and likeable people on the forum, if not in general. Aside from that, I really love your art style.

Considerate, caring and very likeable.

ur art is GODLY and I LOVE YOU. SHOW ME UR WAYS.

Your art is amazing :o

Likeable and nice.

Your Art is so amazing..!

Your nichelings might be made of porcelain, but your heart ain't.

DO MEEEEE!!! :D

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

@Flopity

:Eek::Eek::Eek:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

For whoever asked me this, I also find it hard to actually find motivation. I usually go through hundreds of ideas, with poses, characters, background, etc. Honestly I find one idea that in all of those, that gives me passion. I draw until my vision is realized, and the rest of the drawing just kinda finishes itself after that.