Stray Fawn Community

basically Secret Compliment Santa

Sky

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

@Flopity

I would want to hold a door open for you.

I don't really know you, but you seem like a nice person.

I know this is gonna make it obvious who I am but like. you play on the realm and are very nice. you gave our turtles very nice names. and you haven't killed my zombie pigman yet for making loud and annoying noises so that nice. also you were actually bothered to build a house and I still havent

The cat, oh the cat! Why is it so cute ;o;

I don't know you personally, but you sound fun. Also, cartoons are awesome.

Easy-going and thoughtful.

Don't know you well but I hope to change that! Looking forward to hanging out on the forums with you!

Has a cute profile Picture.

:Eek::Eek::Eek:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

how. how do you stay motivated. you do SO MANY art requests all the time and they all turn out amazing. if I draw like one good thing I cant be bothered to draw for another month lol

For whoever asked me this, I also find it hard to actually find motivation. I usually go through hundreds of ideas, with poses, characters, background, etc. Honestly I find one idea that in all of those, that gives me passion. I draw until my vision is realized, and the rest of the drawing just kinda finishes itself after that.

Guest SilverTheNicheling

@Skysplash8 (don’t care if you don’t want this, I’m doing it anyway!)

You’re a great mod and a nice person!

You’re very talented at art!

We don’t know each other too well, but I enjoy your presence on the forums regardless! :D

Meringue is awesome, and so are you!

Good o’l obsessed Doctor Who fan! ;3

Whenever I’m feeling down.. you’re always clearing it up and doing something nice for me! I respect that!

Thumbs up for you!

Great person!

Lots of love given to you! ❤️

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

For whoever asked me this, I also find it hard to actually find motivation. I usually go through hundreds of ideas, with poses, characters, background, etc. Honestly I find one idea that in all of those, that gives me passion. I draw until my vision is realized, and the rest of the drawing just kinda finishes itself after that.

SSAAAAAMMMEEE! ❤️

20 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

w o w

(it was me btw

• Paw up 1

33 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Genuine and passionate about what she believes in.

Everybody’s Art here is amazing!

georgie!! I love having you here and I'm glad you've decided to stick around a while. :D❤️❤️ 

You're an all around amazing and strong. I like that you stick by your interests and express them freely, even when some stuff is less known here. Never lose your spark.

Personality is as good as Jessimew's storytelling.

you like hollow knight. that is all I need to know. also you beat the path of pain and nightmare king grimm so you must have a lot of patience

You’re as cool as Jeremiah (get it? Because he’s a snowman...ha....ha...ha)

Quite cool.

You're very funny.

(btw the 6th one is in the wrong place, that was my compliment to someone else)

omg mY HEART-

I

LOV U ALL

N I GOT CALLED COOL TWICE HHHNNNNNGGGHH

ima guess who was who

so uhh I can immediately tell 3rd is magnolia and 4th is spacecat and obvs 6th is flopity

I actually dont know the rest  D :

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

I'm glad you like my art :), I think your art is better than mine though. 

nO IT IS NOT

like you can just. draw every pose imaginable and all these nichelings in all these situations n stuff. my style is nice but I could never draw some of the stuff you can and still have it actually resemble a thing and not a magical space blob with eyes

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

I'm glad you like my art :), I think your art is better than mine though. 

Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

nO IT IS NOT

like you can just. draw every pose imaginable and all these nichelings in all these situations n stuff. my style is nice but I could never draw some of the stuff you can and still have it actually resemble a thing and not a magical space blob with eyes

We're ALL amazing artists guys!! Never forget that! :D

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

nO IT IS NOT

I'm sure you could draw unique poses if you want. You just have to imagine what the blobs would look like in that angle. I could probably help you if you want me to.

• Eek! 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

I'm sure you could draw unique poses if you want. You just have to imagine what the blobs would look like in that angle. I could probably help you if you want me to.

I appreciate anyone going out of their way to help another artist in need! :) That is some great thinking there Magic!

On 9/13/2019 at 6:06 PM, heyitsgeorgie said:

(btw the 6th one is in the wrong place, that was my compliment to someone else)

omg mY HEART-

I

LOV U ALL

N I GOT CALLED COOL TWICE HHHNNNNNGGGHH

ima guess who was who

so uhh I can immediately tell 3rd is magnolia and 4th is spacecat and obvs 6th is flopity

I actually dont know the rest  D :

GAH Is my writing really that easy to recognize...? Lol

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, manglolia said:

I’m not sure about “token sane person” though...XD

I mean.. does it matter..?