Stray Fawn Community

Awesome, funny, and straight up weird Niche moments

Rainwater

Guest SilverTheNicheling
10 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

I used the setstatuseffectpregnant and it was weird and broke my save don’t do it.

I even wonder why that command was even implemented in the first place.. looks like it could just be a way to clone Nichelings since they wouldn’t really be co-created by the father, it would just have the mother’s genes.

(I believe that would be Asexual reproduction, which is an actual thing for most animals.)

Might be old news to you guys, but I've just had a Heureka moment. xD Behold - the ultimate technique to conquer Home Island! All you need is one or two peacock males, and you're instantly rid of half the competition for resources. All female "enemies" just gather around your peacock and lose all interest in food. You can even kill a bunny right next to them and they'll ignore it! Of course, the males remain unaffected, but they're far less annoying without females increasing their numbers. *grows fondness for peacocks*

20190822225324_1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Eek! 2
  • Paw up 1
  • Love 1

Just now, magpie said:

Might be old news to you guys, but I've just had a Heureka moment. xD Behold - the ultimate technique to conquer Home Island! All you need is one or two peacock males, and you're instantly rid of half the competition for resources. All female "enemies" just gather around your peacock and lose all interest in food. You can even kill a bunny right next to them and they'll ignore it! Of course, the males remain unaffected, but they're far less annoying without females increasing their numbers. *grows fondness for peacocks*

20190822225324_1.jpg

Most of the advanced players haven't reached home island, so it's definitely something new.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
15 minutes ago, magpie said:

20190822225324_1.jpg

Look at all those females cooing over the Nicheling’s Peacock Tail xD

THE LUCKIEST GAME OF MY LIFE

*opens new game*

*Eve has nimble fingers, water body, and platypus beak*

*nut tree and two berry bushes + a permanest right next to eachother*

*I move after a few days to Tiny green*

*Ports are connected*

*Eve finds two clams and three water worm things immediately*

AND THEN RIGHT AFTER I GET OFF THE PORT I FIND A CAMP WITH A PALM TREE, A NORMAL TREE, TWO TOXIC BERRY BUSHES AND A NORMAL BERRY BUSH

Perfect time to stockpile food.

• Like 2
  • Eek! 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm playing story. For added challenge, I decided that if I lose Home Island immunity gene, I start over.

When looking which animals had this gene, I noticed that I had only one left, and he was going to die after that day. He had kids, but none of them had inherited the gene. I could only make two nearly females pregnant. Then I changed the day and hoped for the best.

Both of kids had Home Island immunity. No need to say I was relieved.

• Like 4

20190908103432_1.thumb.jpg.450e6992b2601f364dfc1269c4db3186.jpg

when a bluebirb flies headfirst into a tree

also i just noticed how big bluebirds are compared to nichelings, honestly i'd be terrified if i were a nicheling and saw these beeg boiz looming above me. Yikes!

um.png.37f390d73b4ee300dbb5c4700afe337b.png

Also there was a random glitch, and this poor bean ended up inside a stinky fruit tree :0 Looks funny though :D 

• Haha 9
  • Love 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
14 minutes ago, iiʞuƹɒ⅃ said:

20190908103432_1.thumb.jpg.450e6992b2601f364dfc1269c4db3186.jpg

when a bluebirb flies headfirst into a tree

also i just noticed how big bluebirds are compared to nichelings, honestly i'd be terrified if i were a nicheling and saw these beeg boiz looming above me. Yikes!

um.png.37f390d73b4ee300dbb5c4700afe337b.png

Also there was a random glitch, and this poor bean ended up inside a stinky fruit tree :0 Looks funny though :D 

RUNNN! THE STINKY FRUIT TREES ARE FIGHTING BACK!!