Stray Fawn Community
lesbido

Nichelings not able to move

I don't have a picture available right now but I can take one next time this happens but

Sometimes some of my nichelings wont move unless I bring one of my nichelings that can move close to them. The blocks are dark around the ones that cant move and when I bring over one that can move, some blocks light up and I can move the  nicheling that I orginially wanted to move. I have to keep moving the one that can freely move because only a few blocks light up around the nicheling(s) that cant move. I noticed that when a death happens it reverts everything back to normal, but ultimately this keeps happening. I just got the game today and I've played for hours haha but yeah, its kinda annoying because I can't get very far into the game because of it.

I hope that makes sense, I'm really not sure how else to word it

On 8/13/2019 at 6:11 PM, lesbido said:

I don't have a picture available right now but I can take one next time this happens but

Sometimes some of my nichelings wont move unless I bring one of my nichelings that can move close to them. The blocks are dark around the ones that cant move and when I bring over one that can move, some blocks light up and I can move the  nicheling that I orginially wanted to move. I have to keep moving the one that can freely move because only a few blocks light up around the nicheling(s) that cant move. I noticed that when a death happens it reverts everything back to normal, but ultimately this keeps happening. I just got the game today and I've played for hours haha but yeah, its kinda annoying because I can't get very far into the game because of it.

I hope that makes sense, I'm really not sure how else to word it

Welcome to the forums! Are the nichelings that can't move/see blind?

It does sound like the Nicheling might be blind as Skysplash asked :)

• Like 1