Stray Fawn Community

Nichelings not able to move

lesbido

I don't have a picture available right now but I can take one next time this happens but

Sometimes some of my nichelings wont move unless I bring one of my nichelings that can move close to them. The blocks are dark around the ones that cant move and when I bring over one that can move, some blocks light up and I can move the  nicheling that I orginially wanted to move. I have to keep moving the one that can freely move because only a few blocks light up around the nicheling(s) that cant move. I noticed that when a death happens it reverts everything back to normal, but ultimately this keeps happening. I just got the game today and I've played for hours haha but yeah, its kinda annoying because I can't get very far into the game because of it.

I hope that makes sense, I'm really not sure how else to word it

On 8/13/2019 at 6:11 PM, lesbido said:

I don't have a picture available right now but I can take one next time this happens but

Sometimes some of my nichelings wont move unless I bring one of my nichelings that can move close to them. The blocks are dark around the ones that cant move and when I bring over one that can move, some blocks light up and I can move the  nicheling that I orginially wanted to move. I have to keep moving the one that can freely move because only a few blocks light up around the nicheling(s) that cant move. I noticed that when a death happens it reverts everything back to normal, but ultimately this keeps happening. I just got the game today and I've played for hours haha but yeah, its kinda annoying because I can't get very far into the game because of it.

I hope that makes sense, I'm really not sure how else to word it

Welcome to the forums! Are the nichelings that can't move/see blind?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

you may be right guys! whoops haha. thanks for your replies idk if i would have figured it out myself.

also, this one might be an /actual/ bug. but i dont seem to be getting any achievements on steam? i dont even have the 'sweet sweet love' achievement 

5 minutes ago, lesbido said:

you may be right guys! whoops haha. thanks for your replies idk if i would have figured it out myself.

also, this one might be an /actual/ bug. but i dont seem to be getting any achievements on steam? i dont even have the 'sweet sweet love' achievement 

Sometimes achievements don't work very well. Make sure you're connected to the internet. But even if you are connected, achievements seem to be very glitchy and don't work the ebst.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Sometimes achievements don't work very well. Make sure you're connected to the internet. But even if you are connected, achievements seem to be very glitchy and don't work the ebst.

ah damn. are there any plans to fix the achievement glitch? im just a stickler for collecting them lmao, dont want to sound pushy!!

It's not really a glitch unfortunately.
The problem seems to be on Steams side here (at least we think so after a few investigations).
Usually after a restart of Steam you will get the achievement.

• Like 2

On 8/23/2019 at 2:47 PM, Philo said:

It's not really a glitch unfortunately.
The problem seems to be on Steams side here (at least we think so after a few investigations).
Usually after a restart of Steam you will get the achievement.

aw, idk whats wrong with my steam then it wont give me any achievements at all no matter if steam or my computer itself is restarted.