Stray Fawn Community

Don’t give up hope.

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

You’re gonna miss me, I’ll be gone for a month, but may I remind you that I haven’t given up hope! I will still be there for you guys, whenever you need me, I won’t be here a lot though.. just take it into consideration that I am taking a break, there’s no telling when I’ll come back, but remember guys that there is always hope for me! I have hope for you as well as you do for me, I’ll be fine, the forums will be fine, the world is not ending! You must be vigilant in taking care of it though, please take care of the forums while I’m gone, please be at peace, and let this picture remind you all that you should not give up! Don’t give up hope. Anyways.. I’m gonna be hittin the hay now folks, hope I’ll get to see you guys again this holiday season! If you’re still wanting to talk to me, I’ve got Discord! Just read the last post I’ve made before here in Off Topic and you’ll get the info you need to communicate with me, I’m also using DeviantArt from now on as my go to source for the internet and for social interactions and to just share art! Speaking of art actually.. I’m gonna be doing something with this picture, I’ll post it on DA once it’s done.

2CB918D5-A277-4F77-BB76-583D5262F389.jpeg

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

that looks like a deer surfing while waving with a foot-long sub

anyways, I'll try and keep the forums from going up in flames as much as I can xD

I saw it as more of a bird-like creature with a small body and a REALLY long tail! I actually saw it as more of a sign from God himself! ❤️

and thank you! I love counting on you mods a lot to do your job despite the fact that most of the mods besides you are hardly even on, nevertheless.. I wish you luck! ^^