Stray Fawn Community

The 'Ree' Tribe

Rainwater

REE IS A SPECIAL TYPE OF FLOWER... I'M NOT FRUSTRATED OR ANYTHING....

So, basically, I need help reaching HI. For the third time. But I know some more strategies now... I think I might be able to make it....
Anyway, there won't be much story, but there will be a tiny bit for favorite nichelings. If I get a horrible Eve... you guys decide if I can restart or not.

• Like 1

..gills recessive, recessive short-sighted eyes, a fishing tail, nimble fingers, toxic body (blue), short snout....

Basically if I inbreed I'll get those horrible gills, I'll have a useless fishing tail either way, I'll end up with some shortsighted eyes if I want to do anything about the tail, I ill get no poison fangs unless I inbreed....
If no one replies I'm restarting.

And orange, sickly, derp-snouted wanderer joins the tribe. So does Reta, a brown, spiky-bodied female with a short snout. A little boy named Grapefruit is born to Adam and Eve. Fireball gives birth to a derp-snouted female with the new male as it's father.

We reachd the center of the Archipelago around when Reta joined. There is't too much food around, but it will be enough since there's also a nut tree.

It is day 20.

• Like 1