Stray Fawn Community

Definitely y’know not getting a cat

Renio2490

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Okay well he’s not allowed to sleep with me until we fix him, treat him for fleas, and talk to my step dad about it.

and Blue says goodnight

Goodnight little bean cat. And goodnight to u? Your usually kinda nocturnal so idk.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

Goodnight little bean cat. And goodnight to u? Your usually kinda nocturnal so idk.

I’m guessing he’s going to sleep, and yeh and I won’t be going to bed in quite a while, but I’m also going to guess I won’t be back on here until tomorrow so 

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

Haha

IM GETTING A CAT

(goddamnit, Blue)image.thumb.jpg.03b27a61778c223ba84f9ff5ce0b9dde.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.2cea85918c40e3b4c69a988f6287b59c.jpg

He almost reminds me of Silver boi! Please take good care of him! ❤️

7 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

Okay well he’s not allowed to sleep with me until we fix him, treat him for fleas, and talk to my step dad about it.

and Blue says goodnight

FIX HIM?

HE'S ALREADY PERFECT

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 2

I never knew my cousin was allergic to cats until yesterday... I guess she ain't going to my house when we're adults, since I plan on having at least one cat (unless I can get a hypoallergenic one)

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

I never knew my cousin was allergic to cats until yesterday... I guess she ain't going to my house when we're adults, since I plan on having at least one cat (unless I can get a hypoallergenic one)

Sphinx cat?

• Like 1