Stray Fawn Community

Sniper Turret

NullFaser

I think ist was still in the Early stages of the game where you had the "sniper" turret. It had high damage and accuracy but low rate of fire and an enormous energy usage. I would love to see it come back since you can have a unique playstyle with it.

9 replies to this post

A stock grenade launcher's range, velocity, and accuracy are all terrible, though.  It is the anti-sniper not-rifle, or snot-rifle for short.  Definitely has its uses of course.

Rockets are better, if slow snipers -- they start with such good range they leave the screen.  Give them 100% accuracy and and speed upgrades and they're deadly.

The Sniper has returned! It's a very slow-firing weapon that deals extreme amounts of damage per shot, and supports Big Explosion. Give it multiple projectiles with its perfect accuracy and it becomes a force to be reckoned with.

On 5/2/2020 at 11:20 AM, Star Dream said:

The Sniper has returned! It's a very slow-firing weapon that deals extreme amounts of damage per shot, and supports Big Explosion. Give it multiple projectiles with its perfect accuracy and it becomes a force to be reckoned with.

Yes, it is. Give it Damage III, Shot Count III and Anti-recoil III and you have a death machine.

1 hour ago, garr890354839 said:

Yes, it is. Give it Damage III, Shot Count III and Anti-recoil III and you have a death machine.

You don't really even need the recoil downgrade, unless you're using Minigun. Oddly, the recoil can get so massive that the weapon self-destructs. Though for me, I'd put either Fire Rate III or Big Explosion.