Stray Fawn Community

Bug prey entity: red moth

giugirl

Red moths are bug prey entities that are different from the insect swarm, because they roam around by moving 2 to 3 tiles in the island and spawn in small trees with a hollow in the stump with small red colored flower bed circulating around it, and avoid insectivorous entities as armagolin (armadillo + pangolin) and geckoleon (gecko + chameleon) and nichelings;

they can be found in Mesa, swamp and jungle biomes;

like rabbils, the red moths also don’t move on water tiles, despite of being shown by flying in the height of a adult nicheling in the current tile it is;

they are small prey entities that has the shape of a moth with a red colored body and has a vibrant red color with light and darker tones of red markings on it’s wings (reassembling a mix of cecropia with rose maple and Luna moths wing’s markings);

their stats are: 1 poisonous, 2 speed, 1 heat resistance and 1 poison resistance;

To catch them is necessary having a gene with the bioluminescence ability in order to perform an surprise/ambush strategy since this ability (bioluminescence) allows to lure certain prey entities; as well is important to the creature also have 1 or more poison resistance genes, insect collecting and 2 of strength to catch them without problems;

when killed, they will provide 4 points of food to your tribe.

if there’s something that needs to be corrected/changed/improved, tell me so I can do what is necessary to improve it. 🙂

if you guys want, I also accept drawing concepts for my idea.

CEFCEED2-F9B0-4430-B10D-A844478A64B7.png

A2188727-1557-4BB1-9798-5FE25C4B0E2C.png

5FDF401F-7CB0-4E58-8F17-FD7CAF3ED148.png

21450B4E-EC84-415B-ACF6-54CB774DF8FD.png

7D8802C7-1953-4580-9334-0057C795AA86.jpeg

35BE1CF3-B71A-42CA-92CD-E64ED8A3F45A.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 replies to this post