Stray Fawn Community

Change Save file names

Pepper

Hello, I think it would be a nice think to add an option to change the name of savefiles after they were created. I often end up with 3 or more savefiles that are titled ''New game'' or weird stuff like ''agkhlsderflz'' (I know very good name huh) when I create new saves to test things out. Then I realize I like playing with those saves but am unable to change for a better name. I guess it would be a helpfull adition for people that are bad at naming like I am. Aditionally, maybe a random savefile name generator could be nice to help the naming too! That's my suggestions, thank you for reading!

• Like 8

5 replies to this post

I didn't even realize that I could name my game files for the longest time, or I don't think you could when I started some of my older ones that still work. Now I have all of them named "new game" and one named "desert game" that is in the cold mountains. I know being able to rename them would definitely help me be able to keep them straight, or just be less confused why I am not living in a desert.

2 hours ago, Cami said:

I didn't even realize that I could name my game files for the longest time, or I don't think you could when I started some of my older ones that still work.

They have been nameable from the first beta of Niche

• Thanks 1