Stray Fawn Community

Magic's Art Requests (closed)

Magicmoonss

Since it seems there's a lot of people joining the forums recently, I thought it'd be good idea to make a new topic. Any request is accepted. I generally finish the drawings in 2 days or less.

Could you do Lentita (pretend she's an adult), maybe stealing a healing fruit from a plant with another nicheling turned around looking at something else? I don't care what the other nicheling would look like :)

Lentita.thumb.PNG.b12ceb553a7978307d2d4298096e7eb1.PNG

• Paw up 1

@FlowerMask I have a couple different poses in mind for the two. They're all big assumptions on personality and relationship, so I want confirmation from you on which is best. These are all very rough sketches, so there are lots of changes that need to be made. Just tell me which pose (1, 2, or 3) is most fitting, and any necessary changes.

1164201531_KoellaandRoseRoughSketches.thumb.png.e185b2d4368f934fd8bb2e938aef3284.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

@FlowerMask I have a couple different poses in mind for the two. They're all big assumptions on personality and relationship, so I want confirmation from you on which is best. These are all very rough sketches, so there are lots of changes that need to be made. Just tell me which pose (1, 2, or 3) is most fitting, and any necessary changes.

1164201531_KoellaandRoseRoughSketches.thumb.png.e185b2d4368f934fd8bb2e938aef3284.png

I like pose three because their relationship isn't a friendly one but just note that rose would be the one showing aggression to Koella.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Heh, I love it! I'm a bit worried about the other nicheling though...

Eh, don't worry about him. He dies in all stories I put him in. He's my generic nicheling for any situation.