You can adopt or add.

Nichelings-

Aries, son of Falcon ( @Nugget )

0C475567D855AFA72828C1418997E02310935594

Willow ( @Nugget )

90F1748E198162DF2D7DAD2BD96E9C31245A6407

Rock, the healer ( @Skysplash8 )

109A718174AB1941C9C0D9E80E3B2914A2F79F52

Falcon, Aries' father, wants Aries to do his best ( @Nugget )

7F3B076BCB5E44DBEA23B17AA0197B44C13A1453

Lily ( UNOWNED )

5D25CF9D4BBA8063FED38073E780D001DC69DEE6

Lenias ( UNOWNED )

8828D50A386F78833658711B78594BD64AB158B9

Shockwave ( @Nugget )

40E4F7630214AD39E45B4FC59CAD66E1D6B9FF4C

Storm ( UNOWNED )

9499FB44F53B450FA9FCBDF90B7010AB407A996F

Ice ( @FlowerMask )

DCAB2134A68868329321675B6DB0C8FF3C4779F2

Rayne ( @Renio2490 )

2F13C76A2F7635EE8AC95AD8C457CA093CA70CBF

Added-

Rovan ( @Nugget10 )

Rovan.png

Wasp ( @FlowerMask )

D729B554-48F9-4E49-9C28-ECDF5B0D5113.jpeg

(I love Rock because he's so DARK)

Rock sat in his camp, collecting some berries from his bush. He wouldn't be the one to eat them, no no-- he would keep them for someone else. Someone who didn't recognize the bitter-sweet toxic smell of the odd berries.

Hopefully, someone would come along soon. Someone who needed help. Rock helped in many ways. Helped gather food. Helped cure wounds. Helped kill someone who needed killing. All for no price at all-- there wasn't much Rock was ever in need of, and nothing to do but help.

Despite his blindness, Rock could do things very well--often better than those who could see. He could sense where the rabbils hid, when nobody else could. He could sense which berries were toxic when others only knew it if they could see it. He could sense where every stick and every crunchy leaf sat on the grass as he stepped silently toward his unlucky victim.

19 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

(I love Rock because he's so DARK)

Rock sat in his camp, collecting some berries from his bush. He wouldn't be the one to eat them, no no-- he would keep them for someone else. Someone who didn't recognize the bitter-sweet toxic smell of the odd berries.

Hopefully, someone would come along soon. Someone who needed help. Rock helped in many ways. Helped gather food. Helped cure wounds. Helped kill someone who needed killing. All for no price at all-- there wasn't much Rock was ever in need of, and nothing to do but help.

Despite his blindness, Rock could do things very well--often better than those who could see. He could sense where the rabbils hid, when nobody else could. He could sense which berries were toxic when others only knew it if they could see it. He could sense where every stick and every crunchy leaf sat on the grass as he stepped silently toward his unlucky victim.

Falcon stepped toward him. "Hello Rock. Do you still have it?"

Just now, Nugget said:

(He knows about Rock's... Business. Rock slightly reminds me of Rumplestilskin in Once Upon a Time for some reason.)

2 minutes ago, Nugget said:

Who? If it's Wasp I need a picture.

.. you know who.. yea wasp.. I want to improve upon her character bc it was kinda stupid before. Lemme grab her picture 

11 hours ago, Nugget said:

Aries picked his way through the wired mix of a jungle and grassland island, picking up the scent of a rabbil.

He spotted a flash of white fur and started running. Once he was close to it, he pounced. But it ran away.

"Dang it. Why does everything keep getting away from me?! I'm useless. I hope father doesn't find out..."

Just now, Nugget said:

He spotted a flash of white fur and started running. Once he was close to it, he pounced. But it ran away.

"Dang it. Why does everything keep getting away from me?! I'm useless. I hope father doesn't find out..."

Wasp sat in camp handing away from everyone who would surely make fun of her for her looks or crippled paw. No one likes you.. they all think your useless. “Y’know what? That’s it!” She walked away from the grass into the clearing and then got shy again. 

( @Nugget wasp has a velvet paw instead of runners and she’s also a few days away from becoming an adult.)

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Wasp sat in camp handing away from everyone who would surely make fun of her for her looks or crippled paw. No one likes you.. they all think your useless. “Y’know what? That’s it!” She walked away from the grass into the clearing and then got shy again. 

( @Nugget wasp has a velvet paw instead of runners and she’s also a few days away from becoming an adult.)

(Okay)

Aries walked into camp, his eyes sad yet he had a smile on his face.

1 minute ago, Nugget said:

(Okay)

Aries walked into camp, his eyes sad yet he had a smile on his face.

Its Aries! Of course it is dim wit. She didn't know wht to say or do so she stood there frozen awkwardly.

20 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"Of course, Falcon." (what is it that he's supposed to have?)

20 minutes ago, Nugget said:

(He knows about Rock's... Business. Rock slightly reminds me of Rumplestilskin in Once Upon a Time for some reason.)

(Ooh, i didn't think about that. Good to know there's another OUAT fan here :D)