Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay- Remastered

Broken

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Why not? She was your only competition."

“Yea but.. “ Wasp.. you’ll never get Aries to love you with her around.. But Wasp this is evil! She could almost picture the devil and angel squabbling on her shoulder. “Then make sure she does t g-go anywhere.” She murdered darkly.

12 minutes ago, The Flower Fawn said:

“Yea but.. “ Wasp.. you’ll never get Aries to love you with her around.. But Wasp this is evil! She could almost picture the devil and angel squabbling on her shoulder. “Then make sure she does t g-go anywhere.” She murdered darkly.

"Of course."

4 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Uhm… lack of social ability is my specialty, except when I'm lost and all I can hear is this ocean..."

I’ve wandered down to the shore. “Maybe I’ll find some shells to bring back to camp.” She though aloud.

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"Uhaz… Nicheling. Firck. damned my speech."

Ice heard her and walked down the beach to her. “Greetings..” she searched her brain for the nichelings name. “Train? Rainy? Ah Rayne that’s it.”

Just now, The Flower Fawn said:

Ice heard her and walked down the beach to her. “Greetings..” she searched her brain for the nichelings name. “Train? Rainy? Ah Rayne that’s it.”

"Uhm… Yun. Nothing about you or this beach is familiar, person."

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Uhm… Yun. Nothing about you or this beach is familiar, person."

She tilts her head. “Do you know a beach that’s good for finding shells?

1 minute ago, The Flower Fawn said:

She tilts her head. “Do you know a beach that’s good for finding shells?

"I've been here for how long my brain remembers, and as far as that's remembered anything, I've been here five minutes. Uh... no. Sorry."

50 minutes ago, Broken said:

Willow awoke in a cave. She screamed loud enough for anyone to hear her.

Wasp heard it, she waited for a moment weighing her options. Save her and loose Aries, Shock may kill you and you’ll be dead or sad forever. Or leave here there.. She chose option 1 and left.

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

"I've been here for how long my brain remembers, and as far as that's remembered anything, I've been here five minutes. Uh... no. Sorry."

“That’s ok I’ll look myself, take care Rayne.” She said and left.

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2019 at 12:07 PM, Flower said:

Wasp heard it, she waited for a moment weighing her options. Save her and loose Aries, Shock may kill you and you’ll be dead or sad forever. Or leave here there.. She chose option 1 and left.

“That’s ok I’ll look myself, take care Rayne.” She said and left.

Willow looked around. She pounded her paws on the dirt surrounding her.

"HELP! ANYONE!" She crumbled to the ground and sobbed.

@Flower

1 hour ago, Broken said:

Willow looked around. She pounded her paws on the dirt surrounding her.

"HELP! ANYONE!" She crumbled to the ground and sobbed.

@Flower

(Omg!! Rp!!!!!!) 

Wasp looked over her shoulder and padded tentatively in the direction of her scream and softly said. “How am I going to adage you?” Then she trodden away.

39 minutes ago, Flower said:

(Omg!! Rp!!!!!!) 

Wasp looked over her shoulder and padded tentatively in the direction of her scream and softly said. “How am I going to adage you?” Then she trodden away.

She padded into camp and settled down by her grass patch but made sure to be visible Incase Aries wandered by. If I want him to like me I have to try and be cool, and normal around him.. right?

1 hour ago, Flower said:

She padded into camp and settled down by her grass patch but made sure to be visible Incase Aries wandered by. If I want him to like me I have to try and be cool, and normal around him.. right?

Aries was sitting in the middle of camp, eating a rabbil.