Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay- Remastered

Broken

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

"I-" (What will the affects of this be?)

(I don't know... I'm seriously just making this up as I go. Since you can't control what the other person says in roleplay.)

"You what?" He asked, stepping closer.

8 minutes ago, Broken said:

(I don't know... I'm seriously just making this up as I go. Since you can't control what the other person says in roleplay.)

"You what?" He asked, stepping closer.

She smiled. If aires does like me.. which is a slim chance then if I pair up with chad ( even his name frustrates me urgh) maybe he’ll get jealous. Woah wasp this isn’t like you.. but I’m starting to like this plan. “”I’m sorry for keeping you in the dark for so long chad, I though you were playing with me and I didn’t want to get my hopes up. I do truly like you.’’ She said, spitting out the words bitterly 

Just now, Flower said:

She smiled. If aires does like me.. which is a slim chance then if I pair up with chad ( even his name frustrates me urgh) maybe he’ll get jealous. Woah wasp this isn’t like you.. but I’m starting to like this plan. “”I’m sorry for keeping you in the dark for so long chad, I though you were playing with me and I didn’t want to get my hopes up. I do truly like you.’’ She said, spitting out the words bitterly 

He stepped forward. "I always knew you loved me." He whispered and licked her cheek. 

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

He stepped forward. "I always knew you loved me." He whispered and licked her cheek. 

She died a little inside at the contact but restrained from flinching. ‘’You were always.. smart like that.’’ She said in a sweet voice as she internally gagged.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

She died a little inside at the contact but restrained from flinching. ‘’You were always.. smart like that.’’ She said in a sweet voice as she internally gagged.

He smiled and licked her cheek again. "Do you remember when we were kids and we would always play games like tag and family?"

Just now, Broken said:

He smiled and licked her cheek again. "Do you remember when we were kids and we would always play games like tag and family?"

‘Yeah and you always picked on me?’’ She asked her voice a little angrier then she meant it to be. ‘’Because I want as fast as you Ice, Storm, or Lenais?’’ She added.

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘Yeah and you always picked on me?’’ She asked her voice a little angrier then she meant it to be. ‘’Because I want as fast as you Ice, Storm, or Lenais?’’ She added.

"Yes. And I'm sorry." He said, nuzzling her. 

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Yes. And I'm sorry." He said, nuzzling her. 

You should be. At least you had a mother and father to reassure you that you were worthy and were that you weren’t ugly or slow or clumsy whenever someone bullied you.. ‘’that’s ok I forgive you dear. Now let’s continue on our mission.’’

24 minutes ago, Flower said:

You should be. At least you had a mother and father to reassure you that you were worthy and were that you weren’t ugly or slow or clumsy whenever someone bullied you.. ‘’that’s ok I forgive you dear. Now let’s continue on our mission.’’

"Okay, my queen."

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Okay, my queen."

IM NOT YOUR QUEEN YOU STUPID FEATHER BRAINED BALL OF RABIL DROPPINGS!  She forced herself to giggle as she walked away

10 hours ago, Flower said:

IM NOT YOUR QUEEN YOU STUPID FEATHER BRAINED BALL OF RABIL DROPPINGS!  She forced herself to giggle as she walked away

Chad followed her. He could slightly tell that she didn't really care for him but he was still enjoying it. 

35 minutes ago, Broken said:

Chad followed her. He could slightly tell that she didn't really care for him but he was still enjoying it. 

She broke through the dense grasses into a clearing by the ocean.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...