Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay- Remastered

Broken

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Of course, Falcon." (what is it that he's supposed to have?)

(Ooh, i didn't think about that. Good to know there's another OUAT fan here :D)

(The SkyStone. It can change nichelings appearance. That's why Falcon looks that way. He used it.)

"Good. I want to use it on Aries once he gets old enough."

26 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Ah! Oh um! Hi A-Aries." She twitched her tail nervously.

"Have you seen my father anywhere?"

(I feel like he's just a little bit older then her. Since he just became an adult.)

6 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"Have you seen my father anywhere?"

(I feel like he's just a little bit older then her. Since he just became an adult.)

(Yea same but not by a lot sense shes only a few days younger then him) "n-n-n-n-n-no." she stuttered after hearing falcon be mentioned.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

(Yea same but not by a lot sense shes only a few days younger then him) "n-n-n-n-n-no." she stuttered after hearing falcon be mentioned.

"Okay." 

Willow woke up and walked out of the den.

"Oh, hey Willow!" Aries greeted.

"Hello Aries." She said, smiling.

Just now, Nugget said:

"Okay." 

Willow woke up and walked out of the den.

"Oh, hey Willow!" Aries greeted.

"Hello Aries." She said, smiling.

Look at Willow shes perfect! She thought with despair and tried to hide her broken paw. I'll never be anything... They would make a good couple.. Why are you being so weird?? Wasp slowly backed away from them.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

Look at Willow shes perfect! She thought with despair and tried to hide her broken paw. I'll never be anything... They would make a good couple.. Why are you being so weird?? Wasp slowly backed away from them.

Willow waved at her then left camp.

Just now, Nugget said:

Willow waved at her then left camp.

She waved at me.. Oh no she thinks I'm just a weird teen! Ahh what do I do?? Wave back? no she's gone already.. Go back to your hiding place.. I should have never left... She began to walk back to the grasses. 

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

She waved at me.. Oh no she thinks I'm just a weird teen! Ahh what do I do?? Wave back? no she's gone already.. Go back to your hiding place.. I should have never left... She began to walk back to the grasses. 

"Bye." Aries muttered.

Just now, Nugget said:

"Bye." Aries muttered.

"B-B-bye.." She looked really sad and her eyes glistened. Don't cry Wasp!" but it was to late, tears dropped from her eyes down to her cheek. She turned her head away from Aries and stumbled to her hiding place.

10 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"B-B-bye.." She looked really sad and her eyes glistened. Don't cry Wasp!" but it was to late, tears dropped from her eyes down to her cheek. She turned her head away from Aries and stumbled to her hiding place.

He tilted his head in confusion and followed her. "Are you okay?"

1 minute ago, Nugget v3 said:

I don’t understand why Nichelings are crying

Animals don’t usually cry unless they have irritants in their eye

But whatever get on with you roleplay

(bc its fictional and idk)

Hmm... I won’t insert a nicheling but how about a Bearyena that pops up randomly? 

I don’t plan to kill anyone... 

We can totally have some bearyena love. (If you don’t kill it or attack it first.)

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Hmm... I won’t insert a nicheling but how about a Bearyena that pops up randomly? 

I don’t plan to kill anyone... 

We can totally have some bearyena love. (If you don’t kill it or attack it first.)

(Remember forsythia x random bearyena? I don't plan to do that bc she already has a mate but that was fun.)

27 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Y-y-yea.. I'm fine."

"Okay then..." He walked away.

Shockwave sighed. I was kicked out of the tribe. And why? Because I messed with father's plans! He growled and started stalking to the camp, staying in the shadows. He bumped into Wasp. 

6 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"Okay then..." He walked away.

Shockwave sighed. I was kicked out of the tribe. And why? Because I messed with father's plans! He growled and started stalking to the camp, staying in the shadows. He bumped into Wasp. 

"A-Ahh!" She looked at him then swiped at her tears quickly. "W-why are you here Shockwave?"

37 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

(Remember forsythia x random bearyena? I don't plan to do that bc she already has a mate but that was fun.)

(Yeah, he was probably very sad when she said 'Just friends'. (I am aware that never happened in the real rp but.. We can imagine.)

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"A-Ahh!" She looked at him then swiped at her tears quickly. "W-why are you here Shockwave?"

"You're Wasp, aren't you? You were just a young child when I left. I came to see how the tribe is doing without me."

1 hour ago, Nugget said:

"You're Wasp, aren't you? You were just a young child when I left. I came to see how the tribe is doing without me."

“Y-yea I am.. how do you remember me?”

5 hours ago, Nugget said:

(The SkyStone. It can change nichelings appearance. That's why Falcon looks that way. He used it.)

"Good. I want to use it on Aries once he gets old enough."

"Anything else you need...?"