Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay- Remastered

Broken

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"N-n-no! Where could she have gone!?" she tried to sound tough but her voice cracked and she felt self counscious.

"I-I don't know. Did you see anything suspicious earlier?"

6 minutes ago, Nugget said:

Suddenly, Shockwave appeared, Willow with him, unconscious.

"Rock. I need your help hiding my latest... Project."

Rock nodded. "Of course. Where do you have in mind? Underground?"

1 minute ago, Nugget said:

"I-I don't know. Did you see anything suspicious earlier?"

Shockwave...She thought but didn't say anything. "Was it a carnivorus plant?" she asked (Are they in a jungle? thats what i imagine.)

12 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Rock nodded. "Of course. Where do you have in mind? Underground?"

"We should make a cell, underground. But we have to work quick. We don't want her to die. Not like that at least."

12 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Shockwave...She thought but didn't say anything. "Was it a carnivorus plant?" she asked (Are they in a jungle? thats what i imagine.)

"No. My father made sure they were all safe."

11 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"We should make a cell, underground. But we have to work quick. We don't want her to die. Not like that at least."

"All right. You get to work. I'll get her in a temporary hiding spot. Can't lose customers because of you..." He went off to where Willow lay on the ground. He had to admit, she was quite pretty. Almost as pretty as Flower... He shook himself. No thinking of that now, he had a job to do. He took Willow's body and dragged her--surprisingly gentle-- into the grass behind a bush. That should keep her safe. Er, hidden. He went back to where Shock has started digging, and helped.

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"All right. You get to work. I'll get her in a temporary hiding spot. Can't lose customers because of you..." He went off to where Willow lay on the ground. He had to admit, she was quite pretty. Almost as pretty as Flower... He shook himself. No thinking of that now, he had a job to do. He took Willow's body and dragged her--surprisingly gentle-- into the grass behind a bush. That should keep her safe. Er, hidden. He went back to where Shock has started digging, and helped.

Rovan over heard them. "What are you talking about?" He asked.

Just now, Nugget10 said:

Rovan over heard them. "What are you talking about?" He asked.

Rock looked over to Rovan. "Ah, yes, hello. We were just talking about these lovely berries I found while we dug up a root. Would you like to try one?"

22 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"No. My father made sure they were all safe."

"Hmm.. an Ape?' she forced her fear away from her voice. he's the heir to this tribe you need to act brave.

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Rock looked over to Rovan. "Ah, yes, hello. We were just talking about these lovely berries I found while we dug up a root. Would you like to try one?"

Rovan looked at him, "Are you sure?"

14 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

(Does he have a third non-blind eye? I'm just joking. You don't have to make him blind, he could just have grey eyes)

Just now, Nugget said:

(Does he have a third non-blind eye? I'm just joking. You don't have to make him blind, he could just have grey eyes)

(oops, I forgot he was blind xD Maybe he looks fully blind, but isn't quite? And he likes to fool everyone into thinking he can't see?)

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Of course. Now, would you like to try a berry? They're delicious." He headed towards to his small pile of berries.

"I thought you where talking about a cell."

2 minutes ago, Nugget10 said:

"I thought you where talking about a cell."

"Cell? Oh, sell. Yes, I was just talking, erm, to myself, as I often do," he winks, "about a wonderful sale I had. Someone came along and traded me a clam for one of my cactus fruits. Clams are delicious. Just like this berry," he picked up a black, spiky berry from his pile.