Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay- Remastered

Broken

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Cell? Oh, sell. Yes, I was just talking, erm, to myself, as I often do," he winks, "about a wonderful sale I had. Someone came along and traded me a clam for one of my cactus fruits. Clams are delicious. Just like this berry," he picked up a black, spiky berry from his pile.

@Nugget v3

3 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Cell? Oh, sell. Yes, I was just talking, erm, to myself, as I often do," he winks, "about a wonderful sale I had. Someone came along and traded me a clam for one of my cactus fruits. Clams are delicious. Just like this berry," he picked up a black, spiky berry from his pile.

Rovan looked at Rock funny.

26 minutes ago, Nugget said:

"Bearynas..."

"do you t-think? The-theres no b-bloo-" She stopped herself. You'll give Shock away! Sense when were you like this Wasp!? You used to have standards and I'm pretty sure kidnapping by association was below them.

16 hours ago, Nugget10 said:

Rovan looked at Rock funny.

"Oh, right. It looks like a toxic berry, but it just looks like that so it doesn't get eaten. Like the spines on some nichelings." He better take the bait. He's seen too much...

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Oh, right. It looks like a toxic berry, but it just looks like that so it doesn't get eaten. Like the spines on some nichelings." He better take the bait. He's seen too much...

"Ummm, are you sure?"

On 8/19/2019 at 8:24 AM, Skysplash8 said:

"Of course! I'm never wrong!" note: he is actually fooling him

"Rock, I'm not going to give you away if you tell me." Rovan gave Rock a stern look.

19 hours ago, Nugget10 said:

"Rock, I'm not going to give you away if you tell me." Rovan gave Rock a stern look.

He growls. "Too smart... Fine. Me and Shock were dealing with someone. Not sure what she did, but I always help." (she as in Willow)

Rayne played no part anymore. Every once in a while she'd bring a fish back to camp, but she mostly stayed by the shore and slept in the rocks by it. She still liked the uh, tribe, but she didn't feel as if she had a part to play. She was cut off from the outside and stayed by her shore and her house (which was a fairly medium sized den inside the dirt and stones) which was jam packed with shells and fish, along with a few rabbils. She one day wanted to sell these to other Nichelings, but she had no way of seeing others to ask them. Her place was far too messy to become a shop anyway.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2019 at 1:28 AM, FlowerMask said:

"do you t-think? The-theres no b-bloo-" She stopped herself. You'll give Shock away! Sense when were you like this Wasp!? You used to have standards and I'm pretty sure kidnapping by association was below them.

(I don't know why but I want to say "darned spaghet!" now)