Stray Fawn Community

Lilytuft's Escaping the Default Challenge (TundraKitsune)

CABINET

I have some new babies, a female and a male, and I named them Strange and Charm respectively. If you can figure out why I named them that, you're awesome and qualify to be a fellow nerd ;) Hint: it has something to do with subatomic particles. Another hint: it also has to do with with the words up, down, top and bottom

ETD26.PNG.1144b1339d427f1748bb813a04d7c6d9.PNG

ETD27.PNG.3ba86525d8126434712fccc8a4c528da.PNG

• Love 3

2 minutes ago, The League of Nations said:

I have some new babies, a female and a male, and I named them Strange and Charm respectively. If you can figure out why I named them that, you're awesome and qualify to be a fellow nerd ;) Hint: it has something to do with subatomic particles. Another hint: it also has to do with with the words up, down, top and bottom

ETD26.PNG.1144b1339d427f1748bb813a04d7c6d9.PNG

ETD27.PNG.3ba86525d8126434712fccc8a4c528da.PNG

Let me guess- Quarks?

• Paw up 1

• CABINET changed the title to Lilytuft's Escaping the Default Challenge (TundraKitsune)
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, it's still alive

So, uh... Conventional, my last creature with home island immunity, is going to die in a day, so I consoled home island immunity onto her child, Blank... hope you all don't mind 9_9

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

1 minute ago, TundraKitsune said:

Hey guys, it's still alive

So, uh... Conventional, my last creature with home island immunity, is going to die in a day, so I consoled home island immunity onto her child, Blank... hope you all don't mind 9_9

(I did it because the goal of the challenge is to unlock every gene)

• Like 2