Stray Fawn Community

I present to you all...

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, FlowerMask said:

Naki and Alehjenn bred and are waiting and Melo and Lilyra also are a pair and then I bread Ara with a hybrid dude. 

2066376123_Screenshot(366).thumb.png.200c30bdadc173bf7d4c91ab3a6d7b91.png

Careful now.. don't let supplies go down, also if you're travelling and want to keep the current tribe in grass adventure to play with them more, then simply clone the save, let the current one be where they travel, and let the clone one be where you delete the travelers through the console, and keep the ones that stayed! Alright?

2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Careful now.. don't let supplies go down, also if you're travelling and want to keep the current tribe in grass adventure to play with them more, then simply clone the save, let the current one be where they travel, and let the clone one be where you delete the travelers through the console, and keep the ones that stayed! Alright?

yep! heres them all gathered731084296_Screenshot(367).thumb.png.20a6f2a57e601d3c01a89f7fcbb210fd.png

• Eek! 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, FlowerMask said:

yep! heres them all gathered731084296_Screenshot(367).thumb.png.20a6f2a57e601d3c01a89f7fcbb210fd.png

Uhh.. I think I forgot to mention one thing.. in the tribe's culture.. if a rogue child is born, they feed it to a starving blue bird, drown it, or they simply banish the child once it's a teen.. ;-;

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Uhh.. I think I forgot to mention one thing.. in the tribe's culture.. if a rogue child is born, they feed it to a starving blue bird, drown it, or they simply banish the child once it's a teen.. ;-;

Nuu! not this girl! I wuv her too much! lol.. two melo's … syllables have failed me.1205892230_Screenshot(364).thumb.png.bd37b15103e22c65634cb56e1d7d3869.png

• Sad 3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

Nuu! not this girl! I wuv her too much! lol.. two melo's … syllables have failed me.1205892230_Screenshot(364).thumb.png.bd37b15103e22c65634cb56e1d7d3869.png

Considering how she was born from a hybrid actually.. she might’ve actually been taken away by her mother to be cared for on her own, since the hybrids could be a separate tribe considering their genes..

Guest SilverTheNicheling

The 2nd generation begins to mourn for the passing of the 1st generation.. most notably Feather, who was the first child born to Oboot and Basil. Feather was the one who continued to carry on the legacy of the Blazing Flame tribe along with most of her other siblings, but because of that, an entire colony grew and continued to expand upon the island! Now she lays to rest peacefully, from the family that shes raised, shes proud of her accomplishment to bring them all to where they are today!image.png

Edited by SilverTheNicheling
Not “burn”.. “blaze”! Idiot...

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Maca looks like his got a very sorrowful expression..(he's on the far left if you didn't know), which is very fitting considering he's Feather's youngest son.

image.thumb.png.f96be6fee508d1a3ce3888dfe0816311.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling

An entire family in one photo! :D (minus the hybrid child though since he's off on his own now..)

image.thumb.png.586521e0a9cfbb1d332ca8c7d41498c0.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling

The hybrid child is actually about to start a family of his own with Amethyst! ❤️

image.thumb.png.1e13c2f2684bb989d35c8de8c943e20a.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling
33 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

he's Feather's youngest son.

Frick, Maca isn't actually Feather's son.. how did I get that mixed up?

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Last post for this page for now, I've never actually seen a hybrid with this cool fitting name before! : O

image.thumb.png.e09bbdeae2002bc7c7bc7e58581d6b01.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Two days before the fall of yet another heir of Oboot and and Basil, Deeri.. all of her descendants, siblings, and her mate gather around to mourn the coming loss of their matriarch.

image.thumb.png.135e5fb2eab4361b02bf1d1e2fc87cc5.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Just assaulted this thief of a wanderer for stealing food!

image.thumb.png.e6ddb02cef38d948268c98c78fa33d8a.png

Edited by SilverTheNicheling
not warrior, wanderer!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I'm also concerned for this wanderer I found.. shes really old and very sick, and shes almost ready to have her mate's baby...

image.thumb.png.ff3caa81abdac1da148283e6b20e8b31.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling

The next day.. Deeri sadly passes away, her mate dug a grave for her to give her the comforting death she deserved.

image.thumb.png.51022f281a3ffd2e3964907879033daa.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Thankfully the wanderer didn't die because I had her age consoled, yes she's still gonna die from old age, but I didn't want her to die of sickness when she was just almost about to have her baby.. and now here she is! Isn't she pretty?

image.thumb.png.79c97487af2249b6ce96cc5f6f4561cc.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Despite the fact that the two species are trying to get along, they don't seem to wanna share food..

image.thumb.png.46fded7bea8196dedc116d3588288266.png