Stray Fawn Community

I present to you all...

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Bellatrix helps this invited wanderer dig a grave for her soon passing, like she did when she was also trying to help the wanderer fish! The two had become more reconizable friends since then, and its comforting for the wanderer that Bellatrix is sitting right next to her ^^

image.thumb.png.b567562319844a2bbf4b7759625c9c11.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I had completely forgotten to bring one of Leeze's children over to her dying time.. now I feel bad.. ;-;

image.thumb.png.f40a8277c6eb1077c1d9592611d9ab3c.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SilverTheNicheling

I sure left this off for a while didn't I? Well now I can finally tell you all that its the last day of one of Oboot and basil's last heirs.. Rastas(right).. who is also the father of Leeze's daughter Dijenah(right), and she of course sits on the nest of where her mother passed.. and begins to feast on rabbil meat with her father, hang out, and talk about life and each other one last time...

image.thumb.png.fbe59e04e92083c18ce15868eea911c4.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling

But besides death approaching upon one of our old tribemates.. a new tribemate is going to be born very soon! :D

Gettin Mooneye and Crescent vibes now.. o.o

image.thumb.png.1cb2dcf7cf2b1d3a1cef346260b14860.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, NichelingPotato said:

Hmm... It seems I have missed a Lot of posts from here... Im gonna go through them once I get Home from school!

Alright! Sounds good! :D glad I bumped this back up then! (just a reminder that this is not exactly a playthrough.. but rather showing moments of my tribe, I think I'll do my best to show better moments though lol)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Noduk hears the crying of poor Dijenah.. she misses her parents right now, so shes in alot of pain to go through.. Noduk leaves his family behind for now to go and comfort the mourning dove.

image.thumb.png.9bf74eb068e0dbff4d989142edff85a6.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling

HOW!?! NO ROGUE MALE EVER FREAKIN SHOWED UP FOR 100 WHATEVER PLUS DAYS!! YOU GUYS SHOULD'VE BEEN DRIVEN OUT BY NOW!!! GRRRRRRR....

image.thumb.png.1b6f3fccf1bde8320e31e447906f234c.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I hope this rogue stays in this stuck position.. because it looks like he's trying to reach the females from the other side of the stream.. and his AI can't even let him swim! xD

image.thumb.png.76df2059926e6eca2741775d4e8059c9.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Before turning it off for the night.. I just wanted to post one last child that was born, she looks very similar to her mother I'll say! Very cute regardless :)

image.thumb.png.f3fd8ab1319712f56e77758cba9dd0ed.png

12 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Before turning it off for the night.. I just wanted to post one last child that was born, she looks very similar to her mother I'll say! Very cute regardless :)

image.thumb.png.f3fd8ab1319712f56e77758cba9dd0ed.png

I spot a name of mine!! I mean I doubt you came up with that, that would be quite a coincidence. I'm guessing you're using some names that I posted?

also the baby looks absolutely nothing like the original Lectra xD Lectra's the yellow bearyena eared mother

(I remember all these nichelings's names except for the beige big eared female and whoever that wanderer is. this was taken in DECEMBER!)

20181217111515_1.thumb.jpg.43f9cf9baa5f64000899bc3e90b2c8e1.jpg

now,a re you gonna keep the baby's name or change it? (I'm totally fine with it if you change it FYI)

• Eek! 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

also the baby looks absolutely nothing like the original Lectra xD Lectra's the yellow bearyena eared mother

(I remember all these nichelings's names except for the beige big eared female and whoever that wanderer is. this was taken in DECEMBER!)

20181217111515_1.thumb.jpg.43f9cf9baa5f64000899bc3e90b2c8e1.jpg

now,a re you gonna keep the baby's name or change it? (I'm totally fine with it if you change it FYI)

Keeping it, I suck at coming up with names xD 

Guest SilverTheNicheling

After Sikize did some extra damage, she ran off to get help, Gloria and Maca were shocked and scared to find their son battling a bearyena, that they had no choice but to charge in and kill it themselves!

image.thumb.png.57bee476d888ed34a39fae5db72fa817.png