Stray Fawn Community

I present to you all...

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Soon the funeral of a long-time wanderer named Entuduk will be held, he was the mate of one of Oboot's children, and helped contribute to the tribe and supported it's growing family, I really like him, and I actually plan to draw him once I'm done here! ^^

image.thumb.png.1a9fedae197136972f43ef7829d8ca35.png

He's sitting next to his firstborn on the left by the way :3

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Dijenah just had her child.. and OMMGGG! Have you not ever seen a rogue child this beautiful and amazing?? Aw but I don't wanna give her up now! Shes my favorite rogue child 😢 Dijenah probably wont care for her.. but I have no doubt that Naduk will keep her safe, because he seems to have an interesting connection to her! Gotta love her name too, shes like an underrated gem :3

image.thumb.png.748095df8f499be68ba8bb5295b5d23a.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Soon the hurtfelt queen jumped into the water, wanting to ever forget that rogue's offspring, and as she grabbed some fish, her hybrid children heard her sad whimpers and they immediately came to reunite with her! Dijenah saw the excitement in her children's eyes, and soon began to feel excited too! She then hugged her hybrid children and felt at peace and happiness.

image.thumb.png.9d631d80cacd67d296b280ae0a74a89d.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Oohtahjen is currently being punished by his parents for almost getting himself killed by that bearyena.. they cannot let him go until he has grown and is allowed to be free to explore the island by himself.

image.thumb.png.dfc3f354f6f5c4c12087205d5f2a525d.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Meanwhile.. Naki had the urge to go find her son again, when she finds out that he had left along with his spawned family! Naki becomes curious and almost upset because she really wants to see him, she then goes out to search for him.

image.thumb.png.f8498dafdc20bc2d8ada4cab75a94133.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Some artwork for Entuduk, it’s rushed but I’m so stressed out at school right now.. ;-;

A94F0A9D-0589-46A6-AFE7-370F7781661B.thumb.png.aa142874e8475a140c49e7ced43fca03.png

Why I gave him smol pupils? I dunno.. I wanted him to freakin look up while his eyelids are slightly down...

Edited by SilverTheNicheling
Got rid of a clone that couldn’t load before

Guest SilverTheNicheling
12 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Some artwork for Entuduk, it’s rushed but I’m so stressed out at school right now.. ;-;

A94F0A9D-0589-46A6-AFE7-370F7781661B.thumb.png.aa142874e8475a140c49e7ced43fca03.png

Why I gave him smol pupils? I dunno.. I wanted him to freakin look up while his eyelids are slightly down...

.... I feel like he’s more uglier than he looks in game

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Sorry for the small letters, but I’m really depressed today and I can’t help but feel shameful for this picture...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

He looks awesome! 

I got a better version planned, this time with an ingame screenshot of him so I can grab his colors much better, and making the orange less disgusting to look at...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I got a better version planned, this time with an ingame screenshot of him so I can grab his colors much better, and making the orange less disgusting to look at...

Oh, and I wanna change the snout too, looks stupid to me.

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Alright without further ado.. a more improved version of Entuduk with actually more effort put into it and some nice shading! :D I hold this one out to you as well @Magicmoonss, have an awesome day today! ❤️

56470585-B39B-470E-A16A-46A2625991BD.thumb.png.5bf136aff711396a490d5893b8804d04.png

• 2 months later...