Stray Fawn Community

Bug swarms don't spawn from puddles.

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I have yet another bug to showcase from this version, and right now it seems like on the Blazing Flame Tribe there's absolutely no bug swarms spawning! I had this issue since I first started the game on Grass Adventure and even planted myself on a swamp biome close to where I had spawned, this just seems unusual for Niche and since I know how to get to the saves, I shall share mine so that you can easily reproduce the bug. :) 

Slot4.nichesave

23 replies to this post

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 hours ago, Philo said:

I think I figured out the confusion here ^^
Insects only spawn on higher difficulty islands.

1914879887_ScreenShot2019-08-26at16_57_29.thumb.png.bcb2a7938a761859c047a88a723e94e4.png

I travelled around a bit in our save file and found then on higher difficulty islands.

Now I want the insects on grass adventure in a future update to clear up this stupid suggestion post... ;-;

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

That's weird, for me it seemed like there were more bugs then normal.

Not all bugs can occur on each save, sometimes it’s even rare for the bug to happen..

(and by bugs I mean glitches)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Philo said:

Thanks! I'll look into it as soon as I'm back home from Gamescom :)

Excellent! Thank you! Gosh I was wondering when you were gonna notice this and now I know! ^w^

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 hours ago, Magnolia said:

Grass Adventure has no bugs as it’s an easy island. If you had no bugs on Grass Mingle (the medium island) on the other hand, that would be a...well, bug.

As far as I know I don’t think that’s true.. I feel like I’ve had some bugs on Grass Adventure before, and just Incase I want the developer to test it and see if its a bug.

Guest SilverTheNicheling

My heart just sank when somebody downvoted this...(I’m very fragile, don’t take it like I’m going against you).

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

My heart just sank when somebody downvoted this...(I’m very fragile, don’t take it like I’m going against you).

Ohhh I’m sooo sorry! 😧 I didn’t mean to make you upset! I just commented why I thought it wasn’t a bug which is why I downvoted

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

As far as I know I don’t think that’s true.. I feel like I’ve had some bugs on Grass Adventure before, and just Incase I want the developer to test it and see if its a bug.

I feel like I heard from someone that Grass Adventure isn’t supposed to have sleeping sickness bugs. I’ve found that to be true when I play. But don’t take my word for anything

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, Magnolia said:

Ohhh I’m sooo sorry! 😧 I didn’t mean to make you upset! I just commented why I thought it wasn’t a bug which is why I downvoted

Oh frigg it’s fine, I’m over it honestly.. this happens a lot after I wake up from a nap...

1 hour ago, Magnolia said:

I’m wicked sensitive too though...I received a complaint on my art shop on another site and I practically broke down

Well people who complain just aren’t very nice.. so you have a right to break down and feel upset, I’d feel the same way(so yeah you’re not alone).

Guest SilverTheNicheling

..... I'm dumb.. I haven't even mentioned how there's puddles in Grass Adventure, yet they don't spawn any insects... so.. WHATS THE POINT OF EVEN HAVING THEM??

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Magnolia said:

No idea. I make the babies splash in them though :) 

Awwe that’s adorable! Maybe I should try that! :D

Guest SilverTheNicheling
17 hours ago, ValkyrieWolff said:

I've never had insect swarms spawn in grass adventure either, I just assumed that was how it was meant to be, to make things a little easier

Well I kinda wish for more of a challenge out of grass adventure, and maybe perhaps more life because what’s a swamp area without mosquitos?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Now I want the insects on grass adventure in a future update to clear up this stupid suggestion post... ;-;

owo somebody upvoted!