Stray Fawn Community

Escaping the Basic Lilytufts Challenge

bannergirl411

So I should be working on my Tourniment tribe, but this looks so cool...

I rolled for Black, so here we have:

Start.png.63bd9a9f1e6018edcbfe63bc014cd3f1.png

Shadow, Jet, Nyx, Midnight, Onyx, Darkness, Cole and Nox. Not too confusing right?

Midnightnest.png.e79e404ba4aa8c1285d0eef33caa84c2.png

Right off the bat, Midnight finds a nest. She recieves a Yellow Gem for her discovery. She and her mate Shadow will have the first child.

JetBerrys.png.fa93ad7bbed5fc2711f32df0c380929c.png

Meanwhile, Jet has found our first Berry Bush, Recieving a Pink Gem for his find. He and his mate Onyx will begin unlocking Nimble fingers for there children's children.

DarknessBerry.png.9e3903194059236c81e39ac6b8d8faab.png

Darkness had found another berry Bush and gotten a Pink Gem. Her mate is Cole by the way. Onyx also found a bush and got a Pink Gem.

Spooky.png.20f4cebcd4f45ec42eae3b4e34517a96.png

How Shocking, Young Spooky looks just like his Father.

NN.png.df06a15d958dd56f0ee267570c454a00.png

Nice Job, Nyx has found two Bushes and Nox has found one. Pink Gems for both. Cole has found a Bush and a nest right next to each other. Pink and yellow gem for him. Midnight has found another nest so another yellow gem.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2
  • Love 1

I am Back

Wanderer.thumb.png.0e16b25fc67c98f646bab7f568f85b44.png

Nox has found a nest with a wanderer in it. Normally I wouldn't invite her, as she is sick and has double Deformed paw, but we are desperate for diversity here.

Onyx and Jet have had their first child, A daughter named Void. Cole and Darkness have also had a daughter, her name is Eclipse.

NyxGems.thumb.png.71c3986684be5ad7edad946a6ef8a61f.png

Nox has found a berry bush, making him the first to fill in all his gems. YAY!

Flora.thumb.png.4551e9f3da431e0f893c188fa287051d.png

Sick wanderer has been invited in and is named Flora. She and young Spooky have mated. I have given the Mutations Runners Leg and Good Eyes. Chance of some interesting babies, or a disaster...

Midgems.png.c6d55611e3f6a8cc7fff7fea0f4642d5.png

Midnight has found a stump and a bush, giving her her third Gem.

Nyx and Nox have had a son named Ink.

Wilted.thumb.png.fb47db247cccc7dc3a4fb5527571240d.png

Flora and Spooky's child is not what I was hoping for... Will try once more...

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

Out of work early, HIPHIPHOORAY!

Flora has died from her illness and left behind...

Ruddy.png.901a28497ef737453bfb560f7a9cabbd.png

A little red boy. He doesn't have the greatest Genes and is crippled, but we are moving away from the Default. His name is Ruddy.

Pink.thumb.png.22086d8cc334e973fc7a404240cb8322.png

Nyx has found another berry bush (and three nests), which colors in her third gem.

Rouge.thumb.png.1b24c9a6a238b32c88c6336bc1cc535b.png

Ugg, Right after getting her third gem Nyx got Rouge Maled...

Darkness and Cole have had a Daughter named Ebony.

Midnight and Shadow have had a son named Licorice.

Void has found a berry bush and gained a Pink Gem.

Blood.thumb.png.c945da06d3c25dded89db0dc7d29bc43.png

Rouge baby had been born. She isn't great, but does have unique genetics...

Ink finds a nest and gets a yellow gem. Ink finds two poison berry bushes.

• Eek! 2

Midnight Has unlocked Nimble Fingers.

Issi.thumb.png.9e4e0d92df28fe585fcae364e447779c.png

Spooky has found a new mate after the death of Flora. Isla will get Good Eyes and Nimble Fingers in her Mutations.

Wilted and Ink have a son who looks like everyone else but has Cracker Jaw and Ram Horns Recessive. He is named Soot.

Eclipse and Ruddy have a son with Brown Eyes and Ram horns Recessive. He is named Pitch.

Trouble.thumb.png.0483d919fa98f4c8300ba48b57b96188.png

Our starters have died, Ruddy and eclipse have had a Crippled dark red daughter Who I need a name for and we are under an attack by a Beareyna...

Spooky finds a nest and gets a Yellow Gem.

Ebony and Licorice have had a son named Ebon. Wilted and Ink have had a son named Somber with Recessive Ram Horns.

Isla and Spooky have had a son. We really need girls but...

Puddles.png.278f818601f4ecdebf0a1f5723d520e0.png

He looks so different! Meet Puddles! He is so cute. Time to give him some siblings.

• Eek! 1

Red crippled girl has been named Cherry. Rouge Girl Blood defeated the Beareyna, but is badly injured and will not live much longer.

Young Pitch has found a wanderer.

Navi.thumb.png.3659145dae51a4ed9d1bddf5637ae17d.png

The wanderer is named Navi, she has bat wing, which unlocked upon inviting her in. Pitch got a Green Gem for the Unlock. She is a bit older than I'd Like and I've just noticed that most of my boys share at least 1 Immunity with her. Young Somber is the only one who can breed Safely with her so she may only have one child... Navi gets Good Eyes and Bat wing in her Mutations.

Ebony has been Rouge Maled... Blood has died of her injuries.

Pitch has just explored our 100th grass tile and Unlocked Big Nose. He receives another Green Gem.

405342964_PuddleGems.png.b7920b483baf1a76429d23f67ab1f936.png

Young Puddles has found a Poison Berry Bush and gets a Purple Gem.

Void has died of starvation. It is finally raining so I can get food again.

Wilted has unlocked Stinky Tail and gets a Green Gem

Cherry has been Rouge Maled... She had Twin Double Deformed Paw, Derpy Babies. I am doing something I never do and abandoning them. If the survive to teen age I will let them wander. Ebony has had her Rouge baby also. A Sickly all Black boy named Dim. Will Likely end up with the Twins.

Eclipse and Ruddy have had a Daughter who looks just like her mother. Her name is Obsidian.

Noctus.png.521ffd93b8481e5c38a66c91de216ce4.png

Spooky has died and Isla has had his Child, Another son named Noctus. Finally Some Nimble Fingers! May need to look into finding Isla a new Mate.

Ink and Wilted have had a black Crippled girl named Dusk.

We trapped and killed the Rouge that has been bothering us. Ruddy gets a red Gem for dealing the final blow and two Green Gems for it unlocking Claw and Ram Horns. Ebon and Licorice each found a Poison Berry Bush and got a Purple Gems.

Pumpkin.png.f5d5bb3474a3af59dca69189caa1dfc0.png

Pitch has found a awesom looking wanderer who happens to fit him Perfectly Immunity wise. Now we really need food before we starve. Might use Rouge babies to pick Cactus Fruit. Ruddy, Wilted and Eclipse have died of old age. 

Isla is fighting off a Beareyna, it attacked and killed Navi before she could have any children... 

Soot unlocked Purr Snout

Dusk unlocked Cracker Jaw. 

Ram.png.b03c2b2a4639cc72075b5dc9cb8a4a50.png

Pumpkin and Pitch have had a daughter. She needs a name please. Just out of curiosity I have breed her to Puddles as well. 

Ebon Has unlocked Peacock Tail

• Eek! 1

Just now, bannergirl411 said:

Pumpkin and Pitch have had a daughter. She needs a name please. Just out of curiosity I have breed her to Puddles as well. 

Russet

Pumpkin Seed

Heirloom (Seed)

• Like 1

Red Pumpkin baby has been named Heirloom. 

RamXadiik.thumb.png.a47ace7a273dc191991c8ea9fa84eeed.png

Cherry and Soot have had a black Crippled boy with Ram Horns. He is named Xadook.

We took down the Beareyna with some losses. 

Noctus and Obsidian have become mates. Trying to pass on the Nimble Fingers.

Pretty.thumb.png.708df6cec977ce023298468cec428692.png

Pumpkin and Puddles have also had a Pretty Daughter with Big Ears and Digging Paws as well as my favorite, SPOTS! She is nearly perfect for Hot Climate My husband has Named her Samut after a Desert Charictar in one of his games. Pumpkin has breed to Pitch again as he has less life and I like both with her.

Young Heirloom has found a BerryBush had gets a Pink Gem. Might need to move Islands Soon.

Seed.thumb.png.c880aa9aa522ce5a359213e8c0b45ff6.png

Pitch and Pumpkin have had a Son named Seed. She is now Breed to Puddles. 

Sickly dim and Elderly Ink have both Died.

• Eek! 1

Double Update Today.

Ashen.png.e7d4b0a448914d1a9036b425c3756281.png

Noctus and Obsidian have had an all black Daughter with Ram Horns. She is named Ashen. and will likely be one of Seed's mates.

Mirri.thumb.png.ae25224d16a7cd06b9549a04988e054e.png

Pumpkin and Puddles have had another Daughter, this one with Velvet Paw and Claw. She is named Mirri. May be her half brother Seed's mate also.

Soot and Licorice have died.

Pumpkin and Pitch have had another daughter who looks like Mirri with slightly darker coloring and Swimming Tail. She is named Apple.

Cherry has given birth to Soots last child. an all black daughter with Recessive Cracker Jaw, Ram Horns and Brown Eyes. Named Echo.

Pumpkin and Puddles have had their next child, she looks like Seed, but is Blind and will not be traveling with us to the next Island. She is called Seer.

Pitch has died, Pumpkin is Pregnant with their final Child.

Xadook and Heirloom have become mates.

• Like 1