Stray Fawn Community

I made another Warrior Cat generator, but it's better

Renio2490

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

also Melon I see you liking that little Nicheling generator I gave up on

I also tried to make a Nicheling generator but a: I couldn’t remember all the genes and b: I have terrible art on computers, but my tablet seems to work with Scratch fine. So maybe I could try again.

1 minute ago, Nugget v3 said:

I also tried to make a Nicheling generator but a: I couldn’t remember all the genes and b: I have terrible art on computers, but my tablet seems to work with Scratch fine. So maybe I could try again.

all things I draw on scratch are drawn on my laptop with the mousepad thingy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

now I need to figure out how to get the costumes to be in different places, because the fluffy tail clips with the body if it’s in the place the bobtail would be

you just need to click and hold the costume on the picture in the editor, and you can move it

7 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

you just need to click and hold the costume on the picture in the editor, and you can move it

I know, but it’s like “Oh, you place the fluffy tail there!? No! The bobtail will also be there, floating!” 

Just now, Nugget v3 said:

I know, but it’s like “Oh, you place the fluffy tail there!? No! The bobtail will also be there, floating!” 

well you have to draw the bobtail on the exact same place as the fluffy tail (at the same base)