Stray Fawn Community

Not Our Own

takoyamaaaS

No backstory for you. Only rules.

Actually...

So basically you have a tribe of similar or identical nichelings. Then, a strange Nicheling washed up on shore. The kindest member of the tribe took her in, but the rest of the tribe hates her. But the leader made an agreement with her. If she can find another Nicheling that looks nothing like them, and have 5 offspring with that Nicheling that looked different or not similar to the tribe, she could stay. She has a time of 200 days. (Or he.)

RULES

-Make 8 Nichelings that look the same or similar.

-Make 1 Nicheling that looks nothing like them (example: every other Nicheling has stripes, short snout, and runners leg, but the special one has Mask, poison fangs and wings)

-200 food, 100 nesting material.

-Start on any island of your choosing.

-Goal: Find a Nicheling that has genes not like the other 8, invite them in, and breed with the unusual Nicheling. (Gender swaps with console are allowed.)

have fun I guess?

• Like 5

Forgot to note- Say you had your starter Normal Nicheling with runner’s Leg, at least one. Everyone else except the special Nicheling would have to have a Runner’s Leg, but you only have to do this with one gene.

7 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

Forgot to note- Say you had your starter Normal Nicheling with runner’s Leg, at least one. Everyone else except the special Nicheling would have to have a Runner’s Leg, but you only have to do this with one gene.

how about this: I have (I really don't) 8 Nichelings with each one white fur colour and the other randomized. Would this be okay?

• Paw up 1