Stray Fawn Community

The Deep End Challenge

StrangelyCloudy

Changes in environment can stimulate evolution. Cacti did not evolve until the Andes mountains were raised, causing the world's first deserts to form. The expansion of arid climates forced those plants to learn to store water, or die in the heat.

This is an exciting, difficult challenge for niche players who want to try something bold. The best part is that it can be combined with my sedentary or my sacred blood challenge (Or both, actually!) to form a perfect RP/I wanna die challenge. 

Your nichelings have been living peaceful lives on their island for as long as they can remember. Suddenly, within the space of just a few days, large offshore volcanic eruptions and underwater earthquakes chase your nichelings from their quiet home. New global temperature shifts and and rearrangements from the recent upheaval have done a number on the surrounding area. This island certainly doesn't look like home...

Rules

----------------------------------

• Tweak lifespans to taste (mine are 2-8-8-52 with 3 day pregnancy)
  • Tweak damage/healing rates to your liking. Healing should be equal to or less than your lowest damage modifier. (mine are 10-5-5-5)
  • Make four starter nichelings. These are those who survived the disaster at the last islands. They should be pretty plain, healthy, and in late adulthood.
  • Start with 100 food and 25 nesting material. This is all you could salvage from the last island. 
  • For your own sanity, turn off defender bears.
  • Turn on blind gene mode for extra difficulty. 

Once you have your settings and starters all dressed up, you can choose whether or not to have all genes unlocked. I personally say you can, since you probably won't be leaving your preferred environment, but whether or not you want to is up to you.

How to play

--------------------------------

Choose your island. You can go to any hard or killer island except for home island.

Now, you have 4 wildly unprepared nichelings thrown into the middle of an island they are not ready to survive, but this is home now, and they can't just leave. It is up to you to help the clan adapt to their new island. Your goal is to survive 25 generations, good luck! 

• Like 4